Options

Replies

• smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Powder Blue
    American Beauty
    Waterworld

AMERICAN BEAUTY?!?!?!!? amazing movie!!! and it won best picture!!!

I loved American Beauty!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Batman and Robin

So bad it counts as my top three
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Oh wait! I've thought of one. Only because it was literally the last movie I watched. Mudd. HATED.

I have seen most of the movies listed before this. So I guess that counts.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Napoleon Dynamite

Napoleon Dynamite

Napoleon Dynamite

Nooooo! I LOVE that movie!

Napoleon Dynamite: You know, there's like a boat-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bow staff.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Julian Po
    Bridesmaids
    Road Trip
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    bridesmaids?!?!? AMAZING movie!!!!

and Daredevil- OMG yes that is definitely in my ranking for worst movies ever
  • TheSwoosh
    Options

Twilight

Super babies 2 (never seen the first and never will)
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    freddy got fingered x3.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    So many bad movies...but these come to mind because I wanted everyone in them to die violently:

1. Michael
    2. Rain Man
    3. Hugo
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    3. Sucker Punch - just had a hard time following it

2. The Skin I Live In - Most. Disturbing. Movie. EVER!

1. Where The Wild Things Are - I seriously have no idea how I managed to sit through this entire movie. It was painful to watch. So so so stupid!

eta:I have to add, I put "The Skin I Live In" not because it was the 'worst movie' ever made. Matter of fact, I give them props. Usually, I can pretict a movie's ending by half way through and this one really surprised me. It is the "worst" because it messed with my mind! If you like twisted movies that will shock the crap out of you, you'd probably love it!
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    Double post
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    So many bad movies...but these come to mind because I wanted everyone in them to die violently:

1. Michael
    2. Rain Man
    3. Hugo

Another example of differentiation in tastes. I liked Rain Man.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Django unchained
    Django unchained
    Django unchained
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options

1. Where The Wild Things Are - I seriously have no idea how I managed to sit through this entire movie. It was painful to watch. So so so stupid!

eta:I have to add, I put "The Skin I Live In" not because it was the 'worst movie' ever made. Matter of fact, I give them props. Usually, I can pretict a movie's ending by half way through and this one really surprised me. It is the "worst" because it messed with my mind! If you like twisted movies that will shock the crap out of you, you'd probably love it!
    tumblr_lzcllrcLTS1ro7o2xo3_500.gif
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    1. Quarantine
    2. The Village
    3. Warriors

I am willing to bet 99% of those that read this won't get the connection, or maybe not even know what I am talking about. But, if you know all about the "lovely" town called Colorado City, Arizona - run by Warren Jeffs (jailed by crimes to his people) .... anyways, if you truly know about Colorado City, AZ and watch The Village ... I could swear to you the director of this movie based the movie off of Colorado City. It is so fun to watch this movie with people that "escaped" Colorado City. lol
  • tiggerhammon
    Options

Aaahhh!
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    1. "I Spit On Your Grave" (original. The 'revenge' was so STUPID)

2. "Halloween 3: Season of the Witch".

3. Shrooms".

I'm sure there's a billion others, seeing as I'm always watching horror movies.. & I've come across some seriously stupid ones. So bad I couldn't even tolerate watching them the whole way through.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    How no one has mentioned The Purge yet is beyond me. That movie was absolute garbage - and I really wanted to kill the kid by end of the movie.

27 dresses - I know a bunch of females will hate me for this one, but jeeeze this movie was so over-rated. I felt sorry for boyfriends/husbands all over the world the day this one was released.

That is basically it! :D
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    PROM NIGHT
    Napoleon Dynamite
    Both Human centipede films.. Not scary, just disgusting.

I was waiting for someone to mention the Centipede. I've only seen the one, and it's rumored a third sequence (The Final Sequence) is in the making. Is it bad that I actually laughed my tail off the first time I saw it?
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options

Ah, dang. The Skin I Live In is one of my favorite films. Have you read the book?