Before/after: 10 months crossfit, weight lifting, & eating

Replies

• Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    you look great awesome job
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    You look amazing! Congrats, all of your hard work has obviously paid off. :)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    You have done an amazing job! You look gorgeous!
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    WOW!! Great job! You look absolutely amazing! And in only 10 months! Rock on girl!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Amazing job...quite the transformation.
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Amazing!! You look fabulous!
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    OMG I freakin love you. I love this post so much that I almost made out with my computer screen.

I feel the same way about eating and have a similar workout regimen, and I am excited to see your progress. I just started CrossFit a month ago and you are inspiring me.

Love, love, love the short term performance goals and the fact that you DON'T WEIGH YOURSELF. I have never seen a better post on MFP. Thank you so much! Love your progress and keep up the good work. You never know who you might be inspiring!

omg girl. You just made me DIE in the middle of my office. HAHA

YES I gave up weighing myself a long time ago. Best decision ever. I made a blog post here about it: http://myfitnesscrossfitjourney.tumblr.com/

I'll probably make a separate post about it too!

So glad I can inspire such amazing women on here!
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    You are beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Nice work yo.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Fantastic results. And those legs :swoon:!

Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    You look amazing girl!!! WTG!
  • Diamond75
    Diamond75 Posts: 4 Member
    Amazing results! Very inspirational... I have been considering crossfit and now I might give it a try. I wanted to ask, are you taking any protein supplements?
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Ooooh girl you're on Tumblr too?! Just got better.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Now you got all those big bulky muscles that women hate. :noway: :noway:

You look great hon, congrats on all the hard work and dedication, it shows.
    I like your muscles. :smile: :smile:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    oh yeah,
    loving this pic.
    r7jhqv.jpg
  • Koholint
    Koholint Posts: 104 Member
    Holy wow. Wait, 10 months?! This is insane! You look incredible! Great job!!

The amazing thing to me is that your "before" pic is truly like looking in a mirror for me. And I too am very sensitive to carbs... The only way I've lost significant weight in the past was to cut my carbs a ton. So, I'm interested... Could you please give me a sample of what your daily meals are like? I got knocked on my rear with pneumonia for a month and a half and now I'm better, I need to do something about my weight. I'd really appreciate it!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,123 Member
    Wow! That is awesome... very motivating! Good for you in not worrying about weight... just how you look and feel!
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Holy wow. Wait, 10 months?! This is insane! You look incredible! Great job!!

The amazing thing to me is that your "before" pic is truly like looking in a mirror for me. And I too am very sensitive to carbs... The only way I've lost significant weight in the past was to cut my carbs a ton. So, I'm interested... Could you please give me a sample of what your daily meals are like? I got knocked on my rear with pneumonia for a month and a half and now I'm better, I need to do something about my weight. I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you so much (all of you!). So, I do 3 days of low carb, 1 day of high carb (for me) and the following day VERY low-carb.

Low-carb: Breakfast- eggs and egg white omelet with spinach, chicken, bell peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, and cheese
    Lunch: BIG spinach salad with steak, bleu cheese, almonds, and olive oil (and some veggies occasionally)
    Snack: Protein shake with walnuts
    Dinner: Baked/grilled chicken breast with almonds and a veggie
    Post-workout: Quest bar (has protein AND carbs, and up until about 1 hour after a workout carbs are basically free)

High-carb: Breakfast- old-fashioned or steel-cut oats with chocolate protein powder, Stevia, and peanut butter stirred in (my fave)
    Lunch: Black beans, brown rice, chicken, or some kind of other mix
    Snack: Protein shake or Quest bar
    Dinner: Lean meat source with sweet potato or beans (I prefer the sweet potato)
    Post-workout: Quest bar or protein shake

Oh and a gallon of water a day!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    zOMG!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!! You look amazing lady! I'm hardcore girl crushing right now. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!