Weight loss , blonde hair - why?

Options

Replies

• Smeltzer2
    Smeltzer2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You are right about that.vvi had gone blonde after losing 80 lbs hut came back to dark hair I looked at my complexion and God made no mistakes I was born with very dark hair and look better hat that way . Tried it didn't ije it. I looked at pictures fvne both ways darker hair takes 5 years off my age of 70
  • SamanthaH10
    SamanthaH10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Maybe is just me but all person's i saw that loose weight most of them, 90% change hair color to blonde. Why?

Natural blonde here. I refuse to spend money on something as silly as hair color.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Been doing mine blonde/Strawberry blonde since my 200s ..
    only thing I might change to if I decide to change is a scarlet
    red .. big maybe. I'm not sure I noticed ppl going blonde
    'after' their losses?
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Blondes have more fun sweetie :bigsmile:
  • ADietadaM
    ADietadaM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Yes my topic is strange, maybe just becaseu when i see some history, when i google it, when i see videos of weight loss transformation, the most of them have also change hair color to blonde.

That means i will became blonde in the future? lol
    Don't knoW! I have a darker hair!
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I've been dying my hair blonde for a couple of years... nothing with weight loss but it stands out and it looks good on me... blonde hair brings out the fun adventurous side of me... I love it...
  • Nickle526
    Nickle526 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I just dyed my hair brunette last night lol. I had been blonde for a year, but I am sick of the upkeep. I dye it at home, so it's not expensive, just a pain in the *kitten*.
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options

throne-of-lies.gif
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

This, and people in shape as well.
  • TripleRadiance275
    TripleRadiance275 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I haven't dyed my hair since I streaked it green in high school. I won't ever change my colour again.
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

throne-of-lies.gif

LOL!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I went darker when I lost weight. I look younger than I did with the fake blonde.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Just a couple of months ago I started coloring my hair a very dark ash brown-- almost black. I am loving it!
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I used to do the blonde highlights in my hair but decided to go natural about 4 years ago.... much easier to keep up with it. Plus after getting highlight after highlight it started looking like a blonde mat on top of my head and totally washed me out. I might do highlights again but not the extreme blonde I've done in the past. Maybe red or a bronze color.......
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Maybe is just me but all person's i saw that loose weight most of them, 90% change hair color to blonde. Why?

I don't like looking at fat blondes. Good on those girls who change their hair color after the weight loss.
  • 2720cynthia
    2720cynthia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....maybe if I got blonder than I am, someone would notice and comment on my loss!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Brunettes who dye their hair blonde often look like dying trees in my opinion. It's like going from watching color tv to black and white tv - from vivid color to almost lifeless.
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Hm, I haven't noticed that! I'm actually thinking of going brunette soon...if I get brave enough.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Lose weight and go blonde? Nah, not me...

guilty-dog-o_zps04a6b80e.gif

Guilty as usual, Denver!

Also, OP if anything I think blonde may or may not go better with tan which shows definition and makes you look smaller. *shrug* I am "dirty blonde" naturally (as seen in my photos) and extremely pale.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Funny - I have seen this too! It's the whole Marilyn thing. I've kept my hair dark too!

FYI - I have read that Marilyn's height (5'5") and weight (140lbs) would make her overweight by some in hollywood today. However her BMI would be 23.3 so not overweight by BMI standards. Really sad that in todays hollywood most popular actress are so very thin that they appear unhealthy when seen in person.