Weight loss , blonde hair - why?

Options

Replies

• Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Brunettes who dye their hair blonde often look like dying trees in my opinion. It's like going from watching color tv to black and white tv - from vivid color to almost lifeless.
    I like you.
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Because we can!:p
    Actually, I changed my hair Colour because it is easier for me to maintain blonde than dark brown.
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Blondes have more fun sweetie :bigsmile:

throne-of-lies.gif

:laugh:
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Actually, I changed my hair Colour because it is easier for me to maintain blonde than dark brown.

So you're naturally blonde then? Because I can't see how it's easier to maintain a dye over natural hair colour lol
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    It's an odd trend, but the ONLY reason I would bleach my hair would be if I was planning on dying it a crazy color. However, bleaching out black is a pain in the *kitten*. I actually dyed my roots red last night, but it looks more orange to me right now.

Very very true!! Getting the black out is very hard and often looks awkward.it turns orange/red and is a pain in the butt!! Lol
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I went blonde when I booted the husband, not just after losing the weight...my hairstylist insisted!
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural blonde and I don't dye my hair darker or lighter. I just can't be fussed with it. I have done both directions. I liked dark but it was WAY too much work to upkeep. When I was younger I used to have all kinds of natural highlights from red to platinum and even some dark brown or dark blond strands. it's a lot darker than it used to be but still a blonde.
  • jvendramin
    Options
    I change my hair color all the time and it has nothing to do with my weight loss (or lack thereof). I just need to change *something* every few months, and hair color is the easiest thing to do. Right now it's red with blonde highlights, but in a couple of weeks it will be blonde on top with black underneath, lol.
    I've done this one before, but the other way around haha.

I did it the other way around too when my cousin was in beauty school. I definitely had to go to work with some pink hair for a day LOL. I change my hair color, cut, length, whatever all the time too. Keeps it modern!
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options

So you're naturally blonde then? Because I can't see how it's easier to maintain a dye over natural hair colour lol

Roots are white now:grumble:
  • kaitkur0804
    kaitkur0804 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Natural blonde, never put dye in my hair, never plan to!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that too!!

I've got blondish streaks in my hair but I don't think I'd ever be totally blonde. Not that there is anything wrong with being a blonde.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I just think for the most part people think the grass is greener. Have dark hair - go light. Or vice versa. Same applies for curly v straight. :ohwell:
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I think it's just that they feel so good about what they achieved that they want to go in a whole new opposite direction. They want a totally NEW look with the loss. A new wardrobe and a new hairstyle with a dif color. I do the same thing some times. I lost weight and died my hair black but it is naturally sandy red. Another time I did it pepperika red. It just feels good and some times you just want a new look. Also I think it's because they didn't feel sexy with their old size and appearance and with their new size they finally do feel sexy and they just change the color as well. After all, when it comes to advertising a sexy woman, she is more likely blonde and it may just be a subliminal message as well. Other than that...who knows...

edited to add: As women we always want what we don't have. As one stated, curly wants str8, dark wants light, long wants short.
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Never been blonde, never will be. I'm actually going back to my natural color.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I would look terrible as a blonde, so not me!
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    I have tried every colour under the sun for my extremely long hair but ultimately I go back to my natural, blonde hair blue eyes is what god gave me and its what suits me best i think... I think it depends more on a persons skin tone, brightness of the skin etc when you lose more weight you look healthier through and through.
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I must do everything backwards :-(
    I'm losing weight and I died my blonde hair reddish brown.
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    blondes are the devil.

Hey....Does that mean I'm not the devil anymore? hahaha
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Maybe is just me but all person's i saw that loose weight most of them, 90% change hair color to blonde. Why?

Hi!

Does this mean my hair will grow back so I can be a blond? :wink:
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    blondes are the devil.
    If they are the devil... brunettes and redheads are...what!?