+90lbs lost in 10 months!

Options
k703d.jpg

This past year has amount to be one of the most incredible journeys I've taken in my whole life.

Last year, after Christmas, I realized that I was wildly unhappy with my life and there was no longer any reason why I couldn't change it. I didn't set any goals at the time and I had no end date in sight, I just wanted to lose the weight. So I started cooking at home every night, no more take out. The weight began to melt off quickly (20lbs the first month) Excited by my loss I introduced regular exercise into my new life, and eventually my losses evened out to a steady 12-15lbs per month.

The past few months have been slow going for me as I'm nearing the end of my weight loss journey but I am determined to take off another 20lbs and find those toned up muscles I've been building in the gym for the past 10 months.

Today I love to cook at home and eat roughly 1800-2200 calories a day of lean meats, fish, and LOTS OF VEGGIES. I love to exercise and I hit the gym 5-6 days a week.

Just for reference I am 23 years old and 5'10".

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!