Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job You look amazing :)
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic! So nice that you got a handle on fitness while you're still young.
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You go girl!

/inspired
  • Manda_1986
    Manda_1986 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow your transformation is amazing. Great work :)
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job!!!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    what a marvelous job. Color me inspired!
  • mlcharb
    mlcharb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Great job. Very inspirational!
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Wtg girl
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thanks for posting. A picture is worth a thousand words! Have you ever posted on the thread that describes the NSV ( I think it stands for not scale victories). I bet you've gotten a lot of comments in your weight loss journey, people not recognizing you, etc. Share!

Good job and congratulations it sure motivated me!
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Many Many congratulations :)
    I wish i had eaten more than atleast my BMR and gotten the results. I got stalled for over a year eating 1200 cals and working my but off in gym. Oh well, its never too late. I am eating more now to restable my metabolism.
    k703d.jpg

This past year has amount to be one of the most incredible journeys I've taken in my whole life.

Last year, after Christmas, I realized that I was wildly unhappy with my life and there was no longer any reason why I couldn't change it. I didn't set any goals at the time and I had no end date in sight, I just wanted to lose the weight. So I started cooking at home every night, no more take out. The weight began to melt off quickly (20lbs the first month) Excited by my loss I introduced regular exercise into my new life, and eventually my losses evened out to a steady 12-15lbs per month.

The past few months have been slow going for me as I'm nearing the end of my weight loss journey but I am determined to take off another 20lbs and find those toned up muscles I've been building in the gym for the past 10 months.

Today I love to cook at home and eat roughly 1800-2200 calories a day of lean meats, fish, and LOTS OF VEGGIES. I love to exercise and I hit the gym 5-6 days a week.

Just for reference I am 23 years old and 5'10".
  • jmcoyuela
    jmcoyuela Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • MissCapricorn1985
    Options
    Incredible!
  • FranceyPants
    FranceyPants Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    HOLY **** you lost so much weight! In 10 months! You look like a totally different person! Incredible
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great job =)
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration.
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    great loss!! what exercises did you do.. ur secret haha !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!