New Here and on 2nd day of slim fast diet

Options
2»

Replies

• qwho
    qwho Posts: 157
    Options
    Hi, not updated in a while. I only stuck with slim fast for one week (and it was the powder mixed in milk, not the stuff pre-mixed in the cans that tasted like kerosene, lol). But it was soooooooo sweet, and was not really nutritious so since then I have been making better choices and my next step is to get a blender so I can make fruit/veggie smoothies (low cal) and incorporate more fruits and veggies in my diet.

I am at 1200 calories a day, eating 3 times a day (I have never been a between meal snacker) and have lost 9 pounds in almost 3 weeks and I am satisfied between meals, in fact I am less hungry eating less than I was was I was eating much more food.

I may have to up the calories a bit, since I know 1-2 pounds a week is best, but I am not far off that.

I have found a site I use to keep track of what I am eating each day and at a glance I see the calories, fat, sugar, sodium, protein, carbs, cholesterol and fiber for the day, week and month and now I am focusing on more than just calories.

and congrats on your weight loss 2!

1766700.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods