Options

Replies

• cbaker9425
    Options
    Down weight! It's a good Wednesday
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We have many first timers in this week and few die-hard veterans! I am excited to start this challenge! Just started out the day with a healthy lowfat breakfast.....time to get ready to teach my first class. Will bring my lunch and fruit to snack on. When I get home, it's double workout! Looking forward to doubling that water. Seems to flush out any salt that makes me hold weight. Love it icey cold!!!

What is your game plan???

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go!!!!! :bigsmile: Have an awesome day!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone I'm in, planning on doing Level 2 and 1 of the 30 day shred B2B and then go for a walk/run during my sons nap, and then doing the 30 day shred level 2/1 b2b again, and goal is at least 5 of my 32 ounces bottle of water.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the first day of school Fabs, don't forget your lunch. Do you have milk money? :bigsmile:

Today I am going to work out on my "new" to me elliptical, do some heavy yard work, weights and intervals for the p..m.
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I so need this I have been haveing a hard time staying on track on a daily basic. I need to get back on top of my game and get that scale moving agine. I know I can do this I need to do this and I know with the support of skinny wedesday I get back on track.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm in and, boy, do I need it! After a weekend of birthdays and bbqs it is time to get back on track before any more damage is done!

Off to work soon where I'll get lots of strength training--have a shipment of trees and shrubs to unload! Also lots of water to drink!

After work I'll be doing a workout video--I'm hoping my new ones have arrived by then but, if not, a 4 or 5 mile walking video will do the trick.

See you all later!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Well, I've started the day pretty well! I did a very, very light mile jog before breakfast (12 minutes) to try to get a leg up on the "double your exercise" part. This will be a difficult one since I generally burn 500+ calories on Wednesday! Anyway, then I made myself a protein-rich, low-fat breakfast complete with egg white and green tomato scramble, fresh salsa, a glass of grapefruit juice, and a glass of water! (The water part will be difficult too!)

So, a good start! I hope I can see this through!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the first day of school Fabs, don't forget your lunch. Do you have milk money? :bigsmile:

THATS FUNNY! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kintegra
    Options
    Happy Skinny Wednesday everyone!

Well I got up early this morning & started my belly dancing again! Haven't done it in quite awhile, so it was great to do it again! Went on my morning break for a quick walk & one of my other coworkers joined me! WOW could I be getting yet ANOTHER coworker to join MFP with us all? YAY!

She was asking me all kinds of questions about what I'm doing & food etc. Also she is going to join me for lunch today as well! Guess she really wants to start discussing changing her life & told me I am going to have to be her inspiration! I LOVE that when people tell you that! :bigsmile: God I love MFP! :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile:

Anyway I have 6 (8oz) waters down already at 11am. Tonight I have water aerobics class at the gym, then we'll have to see what the rest of the evening brings....hmmmm mow the lawn, bike ride, C25K.....What shall I do??? :bigsmile: LOVE MY SKINNY WEDNESDAYS!

OH - I'm also doing a NO CARB day today! Bring on the protein! Had a yummy spinach/tomato/feta omelet this morning & just had a piece of homemade deer jerky for a snack! YUM! :tongue:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Got my workout done and have had a healthly lunch got dinner plan (I tend to get in trouble when I don't plan stuff out for food) and there is a bad storm going on so as of right now I can't go for a walk like I wanted to but I can clean my house up and hope the sun comes back so I can get a walk in.
  • goldspaula
    goldspaula Posts: 161
    Options
    That was fun! I wasn't going to go to the gym today, but because of this challenge I not only went, but upped my weight whenever it was feasible on the 10 machines I worked out on and still put in my full time on the treadmill and stationary bike! I've been sipping on water all day and logged every single calorie consumed!!!

Thanks for the challenge and I hope everyone meets their goals. It's been fun reading about those who have already.
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Great Job everyone. I started out my morning with 30 day shred level 1 and 2 back to back, couldn't finish all of level 1 (did level to first) but got a good ways into it, then I jogged for 28 minutes and then walked for another 38 minutes, gonna attack jillian 30 day shred level 1 and 2 back to back again tonight. so far 12 glasses of water (128 ounces) plan on getting at least 6-8 more in, flushing out the sodium from yesterday.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    So far I have refilled my 24 ounce water bottle 3 times and have had at least 24 ounces more from glasses, cups, drinking fountains, etc. Food has been good--lots of vegetables and fruit today. Will be getting a walking video done soon as well as drinking more water.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    24.5mile bike ride and I actually climbed a short, but steep hill that has always defeated me... Until today! That's right, hill, I WIN, YOU LOSE!!! :laugh: Just a little personal victory. :happy: I love seeing improvement. To me, that was concrete evidence that I am getting stronger and more fit. I won't say I just glided effortlessly up that hill (I huffed and puffed), but I did it without stopping. I burned over 1000 calories on that ride. Skinny Wednesday accomplished!!! :drinker:
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't think it was possible, but I did it! I burned over 1,000 calories with exercise today, officially doubling my typical Wednesday average of 500. I'm also at 7 glasses of water.....I can probably put down a couple more before the end of the night. (I usually make it to 5. I drink almost entirely in the morning, and then forget to drink in the evening, lol.)
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    A little over a 1000 calories burned and enough water to float a small ship. Great day. You all did so well I am impressed!!!!!

How was school Fabs?
  • kintegra
    Options
    Well my day ended up with mowing the lawn after water aerobics. It was getting to be a jungle out there! LOL We did mostly arm work in water aerobics tonight, so my heartrate wasn't up:grumble: - only burned 200 cals there! I still burned over 500 for the day, but not my norm. I did however get 25 glasses of water in! :drinker: YAHOO! I think that's my most ever!

See you all on Saturday for SSC! :bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job everyone, on your Skinny Wed Challenge! Sooooooooo impressed by your workouts and your water intake! I was back to school today so the day flew by. Glad I packed things in my lunchbox cooler. I felt more in control. Planning is everything! There are always cookies and doughnuts floating around and it is so much easier to say no thanks when your tummy is not growling. I have a slew of wonderful students this year and can't wait to get to know them more! I had a co-worker compliment me this morning first thing. It is nice to hear that someone notices your atttempts to better health! I am so looking forward to the Skinny Saturday Challenge! It will be posted Friday night........Well done team!!!!:smooched:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: A little late, but still wanted to check-in. I got in my 2 bike rides totalling 30km and plenty of water. The scale this morning reflected that I had lost what I had gained this past weekend (I do not log temporary gains of that sort) So, I am happy.

See you on Skinny Saturday!!

:heart: Rebel:heart:
  • 4chicksmommy
    Options
    I am in! I will start next week! This is a great challenge!