Marijuana and fat...

Options
124»

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Uh, no. it works. From personal experience of.being a heavy smoker. Dont believe everythong you hear or.read

so you better not believe this(^) then....

i cant believe there are so many people willing to admit publicly that they lie(d) to get a job or keep their job. you people are pretty low.

In the words of Dr Gregory House. Everyone lies.
  • JuliaLee67
    Options
    quit using marijuana today, start an exercise regimen and drink plenty of water, and try the over-the-counter tests in 3 to 4 months to see if you're clear. the masking/system-clearing drinks work for some, but I've known others who've used them and failed their tests.
  • Macstraw
    Macstraw Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    The marijuana stays in most bodies at least 30 days regardless of body fat. I would recommend stop smoking immediately, start exercising on a daily basis, flushing your system daily with water, steam baths help cleanse your body of impurities, there are shampoos that work on cleaning your hair follicles and the cleansing drinks use to work. My experience is from 10 years ago and I would believe the testing has improved.

If you know any one who has to go see a probation officer and is subject to being tested on a regular or random basis would be a good resource to talk to. These people would know all the tricks

The shampoos can't get the THC out of the hair, a close enough analysis of the hair can show how long ago the THC was ingested based on hair growth rates. Besides, the shampoo won't get inside the follicles to cleanse away any residual THC.....
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Hi,

So I have been a very heavy marijuana smoker for a very long time (and please--- I don't want any grief over it).
    Anyway, I am finishing graduate school in a little less than a month and applying for big fancy jobs, many of which do not care that it is legal in my great state, and will drug test upon hire.

Initially, I thought nothing of it, as I planned on stopping for a month or so to clear my urine, but I recently learned that with my past level of cannabanoid intake, sloth-like metabolism, and body weight, it could be as much as 90 days to completely leave my particular system (which is just ridiculous). I cannot wait 3 months though to start applying for work and so I must speed the process with dreaded exercise and better eating habits. Ugh!

So I was hoping for some tips on how to increase my metabolism, and massively cut my fat % in a short period of time. If I go like the wind, how much fat can I hope to burn away in a month? And what sort of exercise would be best for me? I don't really care about being buff, or yo-yoing back a little bit down the road, I just need to remove some silly chemicals from my fat cells.

Anyway, thanks for your time, and hopefully the helpful advice!

Oh, and I'm male, 5'9, and 187lbs if it matters

Forget detox. Find someplace that lets you know in advance and pick up "The Stuff."

http://tinyurl.com/n3dr78j
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Those drinks or 'flushing agents' don't work.
    Yes they do. I passed an employment urine drug test after drinking one and I was a fairly heavy pot smoker.

Yeah, I've only ever used "The Stuff," smoked the night before the big test, and passed every time.
This discussion has been closed.