Replies

• ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    So this is christmas and Last christmas. I HATE HATE HATE last christmas
  • M00NPYE
    M00NPYE Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of these (especially Mariah Carey 'All I want for Christmas is you'.. bleh! Sorry to all who has ever worked retail!). But 'So this is Christmas'... This should not be on the hated list... it is my favorite right above 'Rudolf the red nose Reindeer'.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Anything from The Nutcracker. As a dancer having to rehearse this for months every year it is horrible. The Chinese song makes me want to shove an ice pick in my eye.

Oh... and Dominic the Donkey. Really?!?!?! How is this a Christmas Song?
    i GUARENTEE if you do a dominic the donkey combination with little ones you'll get a HUGE happy response. well, maybe not if you don't have your italian thing going on... 13 and 14 year olds even got a kick out of it!

second, youns all need to listen to B.E. TAYLOR'S christmas music seriously. B.E. TAYLOR http://betaylor.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=TBTS&Category_Code=MC
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    All.
    Of.
    Them.

This
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    All. Of. Them.
    Pretty much. I'm a Christian who doesn't care much for Christmas music or Christmas trees for that matter.
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    This one:

Kenny Loggins 'Celebrate Me Home'. This undoes whatever slightly cool songs he ever did. Makes me want to stab him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHMtgLNmiI4
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    "Jingle Bell Rock" and "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" are two of my most un-favorites but I generally like Christmas songs. "My Grownup Christmas List" is a nice one for reminding us to care for those less fortunate at the holidays.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    all of them
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    SANTA BABY! Blech!
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Tired of all that mainstream crap. It's time I think outside the box for this year's party...

feint-funny_4810562011924448.jpg
  • carrieo888
    carrieo888 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer. UGH I hate it!!!

Close second: Feliz Navidad
  • HarleyFatboyFan
    HarleyFatboyFan Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. Horrible. Not in the spirit at all.
    not a hater but Grandma got run over by a reindeer ftw
  • AyeCorona
    AyeCorona Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The Christmas Shoes- total debbie downer. Worst!!

I have a small retail shop so it helps sales to have festive music- we try to mix it up with some different stuff like Brian Setzer or Squirrel Nut Zipper's xmas albums. Somehow it doesn't seem AS annoying.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Do They Know It's Christmas? - David Geldof/Band Aid

It just effing terrible.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    dominick-the-donkey-o.gif

No. Just no.
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas: is the stupidest song ever and plays non-friggin stop on the station we have to listen to at work.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Anything from The Nutcracker. As a dancer having to rehearse this for months every year it is horrible. The Chinese song makes me want to shove an ice pick in my eye.

Oh... and Dominic the Donkey. Really?!?!?! How is this a Christmas Song?
    i GUARENTEE if you do a dominic the donkey combination with little ones you'll get a HUGE happy response. well, maybe not if you don't have your italian thing going on... 13 and 14 year olds even got a kick out of it!

second, youns all need to listen to B.E. TAYLOR'S christmas music seriously. B.E. TAYLOR http://betaylor.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=TBTS&Category_Code=MC

B.E. Taylor?? Are you a Pittsburgher?
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    But this is my favorite: A very drunk rendition of O Holy Night.
    I hope I'm allowed to post URLs here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvkiueUTWw8
  • MarkC1963
    MarkC1963 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Being thoroughly secular, any music celebrating the religious aspects of the holiday make my eyes roll. It used to be a good ole ancient Roman holiday before the Christians had a war on the Roman version of the holiday in the 4th century. That's why it's so ironic that Fox News and so many Christians complain about the "war on Christmas". It's so funny to me. I prefer to spell it: Krismas! ;)