TOPIC: Lose 5 pounds a month AUGUST 2010 CHALLENGE -Follow u

Options
Hello everyone
I know the previous post was locked as we reached the max on it.
so I decided to create the follow up..
Hope everyone is doing well and staying focused on the challenge this week as well as the month: smile: :smile:

Well today is my "no carb" day (will let you know how it goes).. I have been doing just fine the rest of the challenges..

Have a great day..
Dounia

Replies

• emmaj35
    emmaj35 Posts: 26
    Options
    So what are you eating today as I am really looking at cutting my carbs and see if that works x
  • Douniap
    Douniap Posts: 841
    Options
    I am following the challenge from last week: (this is the follow up to :"lose 5 pounds a month august 2010 challenge")

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

BMK Weekly Challenge starting tomorrow:
    Work out for a total of 7 hrs in all for the week, NOT including cleaning or shopping! :) Also, we will do a plank 3 days out of this week for at least one minute. (Some my have to be done at 15 sec intervals! These are tricky.) A basic plank can be found here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiA9j-dR0oM&feature=related

And for our food challenge: 1 day needs to be carb free, as in bread, pasta, crackers.. You can still have ur granola bars, and fruit etc.
    so i am sticking to fruit, veggies, water and protein.. it is still morning.. so I'll see how it goes:tongue:
  • emmaj35
    emmaj35 Posts: 26
    Options
    Oh thank you for this - I had not seen the other thread. I think Ill take note of what you have said and give it a go:flowerforyou: