Collin Cleanse?

Options
Has anyone ever done a colon cleanse? Like by eating high fiber foods or using supplements? I am thinking that I may need to do this and I was just wondering if anyone ever has or if anyone has done any research that shows negative side effects.

Thanks!

Replies

• LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    It's "colon", not "collin". :laugh:

If you think this is snarky, just wait until you see the other responses you will inevitably receive......
  • explosivedonut
    explosivedonut Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    If you have functioning organs, you don't need to do a cleanse.

Also, my friend Collin is perfectly clean, thank you!
  • ChaosLoveRage
    Options
    Sorry for the misspelling lol
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I know a couple of cool Collins, so why would I want to cleanse myself of them?
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Why do you think you need to do a colon cleanse?

Forget the supplements and magic pills and potions.....stick to a high fibre diet (fruits, vegetables, some extra bran sprinkled on your cereal etc), stay well hydrated and exercise regularly and (barring any medical conditions) you needn't do anything else.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    What did Collin ever do to you???
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever done a colon cleanse? Like by eating high fiber foods or using supplements? I am thinking that I may need to do this and I was just wondering if anyone ever has or if anyone has done any research that shows negative side effects.

Thanks!

Why do you *think* you need to do this?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Give him a bath in bleach. Problem solved.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Great, now I'm craving a Tom Collins.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I am thinking that I may need to do this

why's that?
  • ChaosLoveRage
    Options
    I just think that because I've been eating poorly for so long that I may be... "stopped up" if that make sense. I thought maybe I should do a cleanse and start fresh...just flush my system.

And you're all hilarious about my misspelling. I knew I spelled it wrong haha brain fart LMAO :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I just think that because I've been eating poorly for so long that I may be... "stopped up" if that make sense. I thought maybe I should do a cleanse and start fresh...just flush my system.

And you're all hilarious about my misspelling. I knew I spelled it wrong haha brain fart LMAO :)

No you don't need to do one.

Just start eating better now and don't bother with "cleanses."
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    holy crap...people have been telling me that the '90s are coming back...I didn't realize they were serious or that was for real...I haven't heard of anyone having a high colonic since like 1994...
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

No you don't need to do one.

Just start eating better now and don't bother with "cleanses."

This.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

hows your fiber intake now? likely less than it should be.
    get that to a better level and you'll regulate in no time.

i dont think you need a cleanse of any kind.

if regularity is the main issue....up your fiber.
    if weightloss is the issue...eat at a deficit.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I thought this would be a joke thread about Collin Farrell's girlfriends and douching.
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Here I will give you the best colon cleanse secret ever invented. Go get *kitten* faced drunk. Stop by White Castle/Krystal Burger (whatever is in your area) eat 6 burgers with everything. I guarantee in the morning you will cleanse EVERYTHING out of your colon!

:drinker:

Edit: Sorry, didn't mean to quote anything in particular.
  • KarenisPaleo
    KarenisPaleo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I thought this would be a joke thread about Collin Farrell's girlfriends and douching.

hahahahahaha!!!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Taco bell and copious amounts of alcohol.