The New Rules of Lifting for Women - anyone read it?

Options
2»

Replies

• Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your experiences with this book. It just came in from Amazon. Looking forward to digging in!! :wink:
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I've read half of the book up until the exercising starts...now I have to get brave to go in "that other area" of the gym and lift free weights alone.

I intend to buy this book as I have heard so many good things about it...but thats my greatest fear too entering "that other area" of the gym.

Its even worse at my work gym the heavy weights room is completely seperate from the main gym, the door is always shut and there's a small pane of glass on the door to look in :( , I just imagine it being like one of those western movies when a stranger enters the bar...everybody stops what they are doing, and looks at you (me) in silence.

If you put your weights back and don't waste people's time, guys love seeing women (of all ages) in the weights section. It's awesome.
  • wutaday1
    wutaday1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I will have to check into that book. I have been doing Jamie Eason's live fit trainer, but am looking for some alternatives. :)