PRISM recipes

n2healthy
n2healthy Posts: 5 Member
Hi, I'm new on here. I've just heard about the PRISM plan, based on faith principles. Does anyone have any recipes that they can share OR is there a thread on here already?
Thanks. :heart:

Replies

• luzquick
    luzquick Posts: 3 Member
    I just saw this post. I am fairly new on this site. I used to go to Prism meetings and I have all the materials. They have a cookbook you can purchase that has healthy recipes and I don't think it costs very much. Mostly things with no "white" foods; sugar, flour, rice or potatoes. First phase no chips, bread, tortillas, things like that.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Well, this is new to me...does God not want people to eat white foods now?
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    edited December 2014
    Poor cauliflower. And eggplant. Yogurt, milk...

Certainly sounds like a waste of money and a load of crap.
  • dirby123
    dirby123 Posts: 2 Member
    luzquick wrote: »
    I just saw this post. I am fairly new on this site. I used to go to Prism meetings and I have all the materials. They have a cookbook you can purchase that has healthy recipes and I don't think it costs very much. Mostly things with no "white" foods; sugar, flour, rice or potatoes. First phase no chips, bread, tortillas, things like that.

I could use the rules again.i list 50 lbs 20 years ago. Donated my curriculum to help others. Could you email me a copy. Phase one and two.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    dirby123 wrote: »
    luzquick wrote: »

I could use the rules again.i list 50 lbs 20 years ago. Donated my curriculum to help others. Could you email me a copy. Phase one and two.

Unfortunately, the post you’ve quoted is seven years old, and the member who posted it hasn’t logged in for the last two years.