Something WEIRD that you realized you do....

Replies

• imju5tme
    imju5tme Posts: 85 Member
    parks-and-recreation-sometimes-when-i-poop-andy.gif

^^ Ok, that made me spit my water out laughing! :laugh:
  • I brush my teeth w/o toothpaste first. I find I brush longer and more thoroughly when I'm not worried about foam falling out of my mouth. Sometimes I do a quick polish w/toothpaste and sometimes I don't and my hygenist thinks I have the most wonderful teeth.

Oh, hopefaithlove I soooo do also wipe my feet. Makes me crazy when hubby won't do it before getting into bed after walking around the house all evening in his socks.
  • I have to always pee when I'm drinking beer.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member

omg... dyyying!
  • kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    I have to blow my nose after I eat anything! Meals or snacks....:noway:
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    When I'm eating, say I have rice, veggies and a pork chop. I will eat all of one thing before starting on another. Like all the rice first. Then all the veggies, then all the pork chop. I never start another food item before finishing the first.

^That. When I eat pizza, I eat the topping first. If there's a meat like sausage or pepperoni on top, I'll pick that off, then the rest of the cheese/veggies. I red pepper the sauce/crust and finish it off. I never thought it was strange until I was eating with co-workers at a new job.
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    After washing my hands I have to, repeat HAVE TO, get three pieces of paper towel to dry them off. I then proceed to fold them and wipe the outside of the sink dry if any water got on it.

I wouldn't consider this weird so much, but I like to beatbox.

I constantly make up my own ridiculous lyrics to pop songs as well as meow them out.
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    I smell my food before I take a bite. I never even notice that I'm doing it, but people point it out to me all the time!

I smell all my food too. My boyfriend laughs at me, but I am not about to eat something if it smells awful!
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Wow. I don't do any of these.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    When I'm eating, say I have rice, veggies and a pork chop. I will eat all of one thing before starting on another. Like all the rice first. Then all the veggies, then all the pork chop. I never start another food item before finishing the first.

I rub my feet together when I'm trying to fall asleep.

I do both of these. Lol.
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member

Nice. hehe
  • leftyjace
    leftyjace Posts: 304 Member
    Constant eye contact. Doesn't bother me, for some reason. Sure bugs other people though.

Maybe cuz of my baby blues... HA!
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    Peel the banana. Dispose of peel. Bite off one end. Bite off the other end. Only then can I really enjoy the banana.
  • i dont like certain foods touching on my plate...ill carve barriers/lines into my plate so to keep a separation.....hot & cold foods can never go on the same plate

And i create sound effects for movements or things that im doing

.....this feed is starting to sound like an OCD anonymous thread hahahahahaha
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    I associate numbers with colors so when picking PINs or ID numbers, I have to pick one that I like the color pattern for.
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    I have to lick it before I stick it...in my mouth.

Thats called just being courteous.
  • I never turn on the light when I go to the bathroom at night. I hate the way the light burns my eyes so I leave it off.
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Apparently I am noisy. And no, not from the other end! I did not realize it till people kept pointing it out, and laughing at me. It's like I am a walking sound effects machine or something. Noisy eater with the mmmm, and squeaks... you name it. I feel I have become an amusement park for the DH. He will intentionally try to get noises out of me by tickling and the like, and always catching me off guard ...I am like what the hell?!! He's like, "I want to see what other noises you make!".
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    I have a squeaky sneeze.
  • Kristen_nicole95
    Kristen_nicole95 Posts: 112 Member
    I work with a lot of numbers at work for example 369547323, in order to read and understand this i have to break it in to threes or i don't process it. 369 547 323.