Food that Don't Like You

Options
1235»

Replies

• kjimmie4848
    kjimmie4848 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Coffee gives me major heartburn. :(

It did me too, but I found that Folger's Black Silk is much more tolerable.
  • KarenNFiske
    Options
    I am highly allergic to corn.. I can't have corn syrup or HFCS.. My stomach can't handle red meats, italian dressing, any dairy products, ice cream, yogurt and a ton of other stuff... I'm left to eat organic and vegan which helps with the weight loss process
  • beanrider
    beanrider Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I can't eat beef, sets off an RA flare within 2 days, some pork also, I eat very little meat. I also can not tolerate raw tomato: cooked I can sometimes do, but raw, sometimes just the smell, will make me vomit.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Swede. I have a pathological fear of the stuff after it made me puke as a child. Can't even bear the smell of the hideous evil vegetable. Ick.

Same here, was sick as a child after having it with mash, same with turnip, parsnip, horseradish (unless as a sauce), actually most root veg but not carrots oh and beetroot but only pickled

I can't stand oranges, the smell makes me sick, but I love orange cake, chocolate, orange jucie lol
  • SarahAnna87
    SarahAnna87 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Broccoli and most multivitamins *puke*!

Multivitamins got me too! But my Doctor suggested the gummies, and they seem to be ok now.
  • Crohns2013
    Crohns2013 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have a LONG list.....oats, gluten (celiac, so no breads, cereals etc) meat of any kind, raw veggies, most cooked veggies, fruits with skins, milk, corn, seeds and nuts. I think that's it, but I might be forgetting some. They all cause pain and digestive issues.

I'm so sorry about that! :cry: :flowerforyou: What CAN you eat?

Fruit with no skin, rice and rice cereal, yogurt, cheese, muffins (gluten free) applesauce, and POTATOES! So many potatoes lol. Crohns sucks.