what have you eaten today that makes you feel guilty...

Options

Replies

• themelmac
    themelmac Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The Twizzlers that are sitting in the kitchen at work....:love::love:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I have this weird thing where I don't feel guilty about anything I eat. I remember there was a time when I did, but not anymore. I guess I feel like I have much more impacting things to feel guilty about? At any rate, I would probably stick to my plan better if I could muster some guilt over an extra treat. The most I can bring myself to feel now is annoyance. :grumble:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I don't feel guilty about eating food. That's a weird emotion to have for food. Guilt is fear turned inward. How would food make you feel guilty? Oh, because you're fearful of the results from it. I get it now.

Oh, snap!
  • mominstands
    mominstands Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Breakfast & Lunch
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I don't associate guilt with any type of food.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Veggies .. expecting them later today. How can you go wrong with veggies. I don't feel guilty at all .. hardcore run to the goal.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Everything I have eaten today is on my program.
  • rosemary98
    Options
    I have this weird thing where I don't feel guilty about anything I eat. I remember there was a time when I did, but not anymore. I guess I feel like I have much more impacting things to feel guilty about? At any rate, I would probably stick to my plan better if I could muster some guilt over an extra treat. The most I can bring myself to feel now is annoyance. :grumble:

I see your point. for me...it isn't "what" i ate. It was actually pretty healthy. For me, it was 200 calories i didn't need.
  • kellenas
    kellenas Posts: 154
    Options
    But I really do NOT feel guilty about anything I've eaten today. :huh:

this...not yet, anyway, but the evening awaits..:laugh:
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I never feel guilty about anything I eat. Maybe I should though -- I had a Boston Cream Donut and a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha for breakfast. It was good. It fit into my calorie goals for the day. No worries. :smile:
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I have made a conscious effort to completely separate guilt and shame from food, so honestly, nothing.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Well I was eating some Lattermiele Cookies while looking up the calories and well it took me longer than I thought so 10 cookies down @ 320 calories - - I knew 5 was a serving!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Sorry, really "nothing" today, but I'm regretting the Cheeze-It crackers & Pringles I had yesterday. Now I'm retaining from the sodium & they honestly didn't even taste very good - totally not worth the calories. Better choices today for sure. I do feel a little guilty when I eat mindlessly...
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Maybe the extra half glass of wine this evening? even though it fit in my calories - I didn't need it. Still, guilt might be too strong.
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Food is fuel. I don't feel guilty over fueling my body.
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Nothing...yet
  • christiandiaries
    christiandiaries Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    3 fried wing flings. I'm staying within my calories though. I had it with a bunch of veggies.
  • rosemary98
    Options
    Food is fuel. I don't feel guilty over fueling my body.

it is the over-fueling I am concerned about. :p
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    The 3oz of utterly delicious cheese I sneaked this evening out of the fridge while DH was watching football. I tiptoed over and opened the door really quietly.
    I only went over by 50 cals tho as I was soooo good the rest of the day and did extra gym time.
    But it was NAUGHTY !:laugh:
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Maybe no guilt but I am thinking of making some M&M pumpkin bread I saw on the Chew with my daughter this afternoon. It looks like I will be good on calories though so I just have to limit it to one piece.