what have you eaten today that makes you feel guilty...

Options

Replies

• TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I always love looking at the tickers (and bods) of people who never feel guilt vs the ones of those who do
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    OP, the fact that you have guilt over eating a portable radish salad speaks volumes about your relationship with food.
    i dont envy that.

i had a full thanksgiving dinner for lunch, and sampled 3 desserts (chocolate ganache cake, pecan pie, pumpkin gingerbread trifle). here i sit....full and happy.

eta: just wanted to add that my statement on how i perceived your relationship with food was not meant to be malicious or insulting.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    But I really do NOT feel guilty about anything I've eaten today. :huh:

Me too (she says as she sips her yummy cabernet...) Why feel guilty about feeding your body, as well as your mind and soul? Over or under my calories doesn't matter since it all balances out over time. I have a healthy relationship with food now, thanks.
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    NOTHING and I had a whole 800+ calorie Cinnabon! Eating delicious food does not make me feel guilty ever.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    nothing. I don't have guilty feelings associated with food.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I always love looking at the tickers (and bods) of people who never feel guilt vs the ones of those who do

:drinker:

True story.
  • Atishi87
    Atishi87 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So many goodie goodie "I don't feel guilty" replies makes this thread soooooo boring!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Sorry but nothing here either.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Not a darn thing!

That's how I roll. If I choose it - I OWN it : )
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Aluminum Foil. Not sure if guilty is the correct word. But it made. My teeth feel weird
  • Atishi87
    Atishi87 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Haha yep!

:drinker:

True story.
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Nothing but I'm sorta wishing that I had given into all the yummy temptation that surrounded me today... I'm regretting not eating that orange frosted scone...
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Nothing but I'm sorta wishing that I had given into all the yummy temptation that surrounded me today... I'm regretting not eating that orange frosted scone...

This makes no sense. I can not comprehend not eating a scone. My son made a double batch of scones. Half yesterday and half this morning. YUM! Nothing like a homemade scone!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    My friend and I just drank 75% of a bottle of pink lemonade vodka. I don't feel guilty though...just kind of dizzy.
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hear, hear! Well said!
    But I really do NOT feel guilty about anything I've eaten today. :huh:

Me too (she says as she sips her yummy cabernet...) Why feel guilty about feeding your body, as well as your mind and soul? Over or under my calories doesn't matter since it all balances out over time. I have a healthy relationship with food now, thanks.
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    No guilt that is food related.

However I will be drinking tonight, so who knows what I'll end up regretting. :drinker:
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I eat without regret.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    No guilt that is food related.

However I will be drinking tonight, so who knows what I'll end up regretting. :drinker:

oooh girl.... but yeah, this. :smokin:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    and don't say "nothing." : )

for me, i had a six piece pickled daikon radish roll w/ginger as a "snack." (I typically don't have afternoon snacks; thus, I feel guilty). all in--200 calories.

why not say nothing? food should not make you feel guilty.
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Two ham & cheese Lean Pockets :O