Replies

• djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Galaxy S4 master race crew checking in.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    One thing that absolutely sucks about all of these cool phones is no Dual-Sim. Some of the smaller/older/crappier Samsung and other companies offer Dual sims which is cool if you travel or have to use multiple sims but none of the col phones offer it so I would be forced to use 2 phones :(
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    One thing that absolutely sucks about all of these cool phones is no Dual-Sim. Some of the smaller/older/crappier Samsung and other companies offer Dual sims which is cool if you travel or have to use multiple sims but none of the col phones offer it so I would be forced to use 2 phones :(
    I'm looking at getting a Vivifi Affinity X (Vivifi are a relatively new British company), because it has dual active sims. Quad core @ 1.2ghz, 1gb RAM, and a good price.
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

Htc has a duel sim version
    http://www.htc.com/in/smartphones/htc-one-dual-sim/

Looking around it seems the nexus 5 does too
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I've also been looking into a new phone, and the Moto X is also worth consideration. The camera is not so great, but the always listening feature seems to be very well implemented.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Hi Taunto!!

I have the galaxy s4

I love it

The issues I have with it are completely me, not the phone
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I know this is old but I finally decided on the android phone I want.

The HTC One Max!!

:wink: It's beautiful!
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I've got an LG Optimus F3 and have really enjoyed it:) Galaxies are really really nice though. I did some promotional modeling for that company and while the UI is real slick, I personally found it a bit bulky. I have small hands though so it may not be an issue for you!
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    i have the s4 and love love love it
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    iPhone.