Average Sized Body Acceptance

Options

Replies

• silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    here i go...i'm actually scared to post this because everyone else looks better then me but i'm going to do it n e way...i'm 5'9 i weight 182 i'm a size 16 i lost almost 30 lbs so far and got another 17 or so to go till i'm at my goal weight and also take into mind I've had 2 kids one just last yr. so don't mind the stretch marks

2a8kqaf.jpg

i just posted it else where lol

so heres meeeee

cover your eyes .....the horror...and i thought halloween was over lol jk

please, don't body shame yourself or talk negatively about yourself, you are listening to everything you say. You're a beautiful woman with a gorgeous family, be proud of who you are and how far you've come!
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    here i go...i'm actually scared to post this because everyone else looks better then me but i'm going to do it n e way...i'm 5'9 i weight 182 i'm a size 16 i lost almost 30 lbs so far and got another 17 or so to go till i'm at my goal weight and also take into mind I've had 2 kids one just last yr. so don't mind the stretch marks

2a8kqaf.jpg

so heres meeeee

pinger_1797550217_zps8379250b.jpg

Here ya go. and please, don't body shame yourself or talk negatively about yourself, you are listening to everything you say. You're a beautiful woman with a gorgeous family, be proud of who you are and how far you've come!

thanx for the encouraging words i try ...ive alwayz stuggled wit my body image
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    Okay, here's me (and yeah, I'm WAYYY to old to be doing this!)
    I'm not all the way there yet, but...

I'm 5'8, 167, size 10... got 15 lbs or so left to lose. I'm feeling okay because I think I look better than I did 8 years ago, and I feel like I felt 25 years ago... maybe better!

I hope this will encourage others to post also.

to my average ladies & gents... thank you for participating! Hugs all around!!!

49291179_5445.jpg

btw, it's cropped at the bottom because it was soooo crooked

I love how genuinely happy you look in this picture! You're rockin' it girl!!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options

2a8kqaf.jpg

so heres meeeee

ps sry the pix is huge but it works now

You look great! 30lbs is a lot! Great work beautiful!
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options

2a8kqaf.jpg

so heres meeeee

ps sry the pix is huge but it works now

You look great! 30lbs is a lot! Great work beautiful!

yea ik 30 lbs is a lot wish i would have taken b 4 pixs cuz i dont look that much smaller but thanx :blushing:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

[IMG][/IMG]

so heres meeeee

please, don't body shame yourself or talk negatively about yourself, you are listening to everything you say. You're a beautiful woman with a gorgeous family, be proud of who you are and how far you've come!

^^^ this
    Good job, girl! Keep it up!!!

success%2Bkid%2Blittle%2Bboy%2Bfist%2Bon%2Bbeach.png
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options

[IMG][/IMG]

so heres meeeee

^^^ this
    Good job, girl! Keep it up!!!

success%2Bkid%2Blittle%2Bboy%2Bfist%2Bon%2Bbeach.png

thanx miss. piglet
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Applause.gif

Good job :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

2a8kqaf.jpg

so heres meeeee

This.

I've been working for several months on positive self-talk. It takes practice but it's such a healthier mindset to focus on the good things you see. Plus everyone around you is affected by how you talk about yourself. I unintentionally made someone feel bad a few months ago because I was talking about my flaws, and what she heard was that even a slim body isn't good enough. So she was looking at herself and wondering what I was thinking about her. I didn't mean it that way at all and after she told me that I decided to work on my self-image. I'm loads happier with my body than I was then, and it hasn't changed much. What has changed is my perception. Be kind to yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • KaosLynnRose
    Options

2a8kqaf.jpg

so heres meeeee

This.

I've been working for several months on positive self-talk. It takes practice but it's such a healthier mindset to focus on the good things you see. Plus everyone around you is affected by how you talk about yourself. I unintentionally made someone feel bad a few months ago because I was talking about my flaws, and what she heard was that even a slim body isn't good enough. So she was looking at herself and wondering what I was thinking about her. I didn't mean it that way at all and after she told me that I decided to work on my self-image. I'm loads happier with my body than I was then, and it hasn't changed much. What has changed is my perception. Be kind to yourself. :flowerforyou:

great advice..ill keep tht in mind
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    link didn't work :-( Sorry
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why aren't my photos posting?!
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    87460-youre-perfect-gif-Jennifer-Law-YJFx.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    theres a twenty percent thing in there and for some reason it doesnt show up when that is there.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Hun, most of us have stretch marks. Heck, I have silver marks all around the top of my butt/hip area and I haven't even had kids.
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    theres a twenty percent thing in there and for some reason it doesnt show up when that is there.

Why_thank_you_zpse70915df.gif :-)
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

Hun, most of us have stretch marks. Heck, I have silver marks all around the top of my butt/hip area and I haven't even had kids.

I have them too. I've had them for so long that i don't even notice they're there anymore. I got them when i hit puberty.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Me too. They are across the hips and side of the butt.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

I have them too. I've had them for so long that i don't even notice they're there anymore. I got them when i hit puberty.

Exactly the same with me.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I love this thread and if MFP made it easier to post pics, I would totally post. Awesome. I know it's not out of the question hard to post, but I boycott photos out of principle on the lack of ease. Keep up the good work, ladies! This is great.