Average Sized Body Acceptance

Options

Replies

• Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Most of you have the exact shape and fit I'd love to have. Don't know if this is motivating or saddening D:
    I would go with motivating personally, if it was for the success of others inspiring me I wouldn't have been able to get as far as I have in my journey.

When I look at the other people I feel happy for them but I still feel so far from their goals :(
    Anyway you couldn't know it but yours is one of the bodies I was actually talking about! such a great job :D
    Awe thanks :blushing:
    It has seriously been such a long journey for me, but if you really want it you'll do everything you can to reach your goals. And I'm absolutely positive you can!!
    I remember when I was 183 and technically obese I couldn't have dreamed of even being this weight, but here I am and continuing to push forward no matter what obstacles I hit, and I've conquered plenty.

I started off at 183 either... :O
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Most of you have the exact shape and fit I'd love to have. Don't know if this is motivating or saddening D:
    I would go with motivating personally, if it was for the success of others inspiring me I wouldn't have been able to get as far as I have in my journey.

When I look at the other people I feel happy for them but I still feel so far from their goals :(
    Anyway you couldn't know it but yours is one of the bodies I was actually talking about! such a great job :D
    Awe thanks :blushing:
    It has seriously been such a long journey for me, but if you really want it you'll do everything you can to reach your goals. And I'm absolutely positive you can!!
    I remember when I was 183 and technically obese I couldn't have dreamed of even being this weight, but here I am and continuing to push forward no matter what obstacles I hit, and I've conquered plenty.

I started off at 183 either... :O
    Well then you can definitely do this, focus focus focus! :flowerforyou:
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :smile:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    What exactly is "average size"??? :huh:

4361401.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sizes that are neither big nor small, but rather are in between the 'extremes'.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Who wants to be average #Boringasfuak
  • Achrya
    Options

I think someone is missing what average represents (Hint: it is not the act of being average, but rather being of a size that is neither large nor small) in this context, which is funny since 'average sized' is pretty plainly defined in the OP.

I dare say most wouldn't flip through this thread and find the ladies who posted pictures 'boring' or accuse them of being average in nature.

#Readingisfundamental
  • Chadomaniac
    Options

I think someone is missing what average represents (Hint: it is not the act of being average, but rather being of a size that is neither large nor small) in this context, which is funny since 'average sized' is pretty plainly defined in the OP.

I dare say most wouldn't flip through this thread and find the ladies who posted pictures 'boring' or accuse them of being average in nature.

#Readingisfundamental

#Assumptions are the mother of all F##kups

I was referring to being physically "average" ... "average" cant even be defined when it comes to a physique as is .

Show me an average person , post a pic I want to see .
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

#Readingisfundamental

I was referring to being physically "average" ... "average" cant even be defined when it comes to a physique as is .

My height and weight can both be classified as average. Pictures a page back.
  • Achrya
    Options

#Readingisfundamental

Good thing we're talking size, something that can surely have an average in any given population (and in this post a range of sizes, not merely one point, is being considered) and not physique.

That's why it says size in the title. You may need to refer back.

#stilltryingandmissingthatpoint
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Everyone is looking smoking hot!

Maybe I should a called this 'in between size appreciation' because as many have stated there is nothing average about all you beautiful ladies.

I call this in between "fun size"...I can't wait to get to my fun size goal and join this thread with a pic of my own!
  • Chadomaniac
    Options
    Ladies you missing my point

Lets post pics of perfect measurements , if there is such thing as average id love to know what perfection is :wink:
  • Achrya
    Options
    Ladies you missing my point

Lets post pics of perfect measurements , if there is such thing as average id love to know what perfection is :wink:

I feel like you don't know what average means Or were trying to make a point that doesn't actually pertain to the content of this thread (perhaps some awkward way of saying don't settle for average, that falls flat in this thread?) Maybe both.

Curious and curiouser
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options

#Readingisfundamental

I'm not sure my picture is what you're looking for (its on p12), but you could call me Mrs Average. I am a married SAHM to two small children. We drive a distinctly average people carrier. My husbands wages are average for our region. We are not poor or wealthy.
    And yes, average can be boring. But its safe. So with my average lifestyle I have an average body too. Not remarkable, but its what I've got.

I'm happy in my averageness.

Edit. Sorry I think I missed the point too. Veering off topic. Please keep showing off your lovely average SIZED bodies :blushing:
  • Achrya
    Options
    Everyone is looking smoking hot!

Maybe I should a called this 'in between size appreciation' because as many have stated there is nothing average about all you beautiful ladies.

I call this in between "fun size"...I can't wait to get to my fun size goal and join this thread with a pic of my own!

I always though fun size referred to being really short?
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    If this works, it's me being average and looking mean.

That's my 'determination' face, if anyone wonders.

C113IP04454.jpg
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    As inspired by another thread in this forum. People often focus on Larger sized women or Smaller women (all of whom are lovely) but those of us to hover in the middle of these things are often forgotten. We get no acceptance campaigns or lingerie ads or things of that nature. I think it'd be fun to celebrate the average sized woman.

Just keep it cleanish, so the mods don't come along and nuke/clean this up. :tongue:

5qDrlLT.jpg?1

bfBsYM8.jpg?1

5'3", 140 pounds, size 6. Average, and happy with such.

A reminder of the original topic, just in case going to the first page is too difficult.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Wow so much awesome in here since last night.

tumblr_lc75rodKHv1qa4w2fo1_500_zps4aee73fd.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

C113IP04454.jpg

Love this!
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    you look good
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options

C113IP04454.jpg

Love this!

Thanks. I am a SPARTAN! Heheh
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with having a healthy and happy body in line with your build. Makes my face sad wen we fixate on sizes. My hips and bum will keep me out of those little sizes forever! Great thread.