1549552_427845047342499_1095988431_n.jpg

:love: :love: :love: ^^^LOVE^^^ :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    In for the roll.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    loving all of the beautiful "average" woman!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Dang, I missed when this got rolled! Bumping for more beautiful ladies. :love:
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    still looking for average - what is that? I see some thin ladies checking in that I would never call average...
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    still looking for average - what is that? I see some thin ladies checking in that I would never call average...

i would consider "average" in the healthy-slightly overweight category. Probably dress sizes 8-16. I'm a 10-12 (:
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    My current photo is with a 42 pound loss. I now lift heavy and plan on taking monthly photos. My top half is a size 12 and my bottom is 14/16 (huge hips).

This thread is filled with awesome.
    this sounds like average - not sure a size 6 is average is it?
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My current photo is with a 42 pound loss. I now lift heavy and plan on taking monthly photos. My top half is a size 12 and my bottom is 14/16 (huge hips).

This thread is filled with awesome.
    this sounds like average - not sure a size 6 is average is it?

i would say a size 6 is on the smaller side, but everyone has a different opinion on what they consider to be "average" sized vs. small vs. big.
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    hi

^^ Gorgeous ;)

Im also in for average body size.. ;) Large frame, Rectangle shape (also known as BANANA.. YUP)

I like bananas :flowerforyou:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I would say average, in the case of this thread, is anything that isn't catagaroized as 'small' or 'big'.

It's nice that you would consider some of us size 6 ladies 'skinny' but as I (for one) am a whole 5'3" and 141 pounds I'm inclined to disagree. What with me still being of overweight BMI and all.
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Read this somewhere. Dug it:

"How to dress for your shape: Are you human-shaped? Play up your confidence and natural sex appeal by wearing whatever the f*** you want.

Life Tip: As the weather gets warmer, continue to wear whatever the f*** you want. Flaunt everything or keep it cool under cover. Dress to make yourself feel rad.

How to get a bikini body: Put a bikini on your body

Want sexy own-the-beach summer legs? Shave, or don’t because they’re your f***ing legs."
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    149331_472082199485633_134003856_n_zps8b3beccf.jpg

^^^This is average. It might not be your average and that's OK, each person's definition will vary. I'm a long way from where I started but still not to my goal; I'm in between, average. But that doesn't mean that I, or any other beautiful woman on here, shouldn't have the confidence to be proud of what we have achieved so far. We're here cheering each other on, giving each other little "atta-girls" for the accomplishments we've made. This thread is for all the women who feel-good & look-good, and want to share that confidence with others and inspire them to share and accept their "average"
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options

"How to dress for your shape: Are you human-shaped? Play up your confidence and natural sex appeal by wearing whatever the f*** you want.

Life Tip: As the weather gets warmer, continue to wear whatever the f*** you want. Flaunt everything or keep it cool under cover. Dress to make yourself feel rad.

Want sexy own-the-beach summer legs? Shave, or don’t because they’re your f***ing legs."

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes :love: :love: :heart: :smokin: :glasses: :bigsmile:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    149331_472082199485633_134003856_n_zps8b3beccf.jpg

^^^This is average. It might not be your average and that's OK, each person's definition will vary. I'm a long way from where I started but still not to my goal; I'm in between, average. But that doesn't mean that I, or any other beautiful woman on here, shouldn't have the confidence to be proud of what we have achieved so far. We're here cheering each other on, giving each other little "atta-girls" for the accomplishments we've made. This thread is for all the women who feel-good & look-good, and want to share that confidence with others and inspire them to share and accept their "average"

It's actually a little amusing. The whole point was to have a thread for the unrepresented sizes, the in between women who often go unnoticed between the commonly put forth images (Tiny or large) and now some of us are being told we aren't average/in between either.

There is just no winning.
  • JessieGurlJb
    Options

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes :love: :love: :heart: :smokin: :glasses: :bigsmile:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

I actually think this was meant to be complimentary.
    My mom always used "thin" to mean "attractively shaped / toned", but "skinny" to mean under-sized.
    And the "never call average" part means "more attractive than average"

I could be wrong, but I don't think so. I think it was a "meaning lost in text" issue.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Ohhh Chelle, I never saw this thread before. LOVE IT! You go girl!

And all girls.......You go girls!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options

I think it may have been a Go Kaleo original... gokaleo.com. She's awesome... but she may have re-posted it from somewhere else. It's perfect. I've started putting a bikini on my body... to make it a bikini body :bigsmile:
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    This thread needs a bump :-)