Average Sized Body Acceptance

Options

Replies

• silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    bump bump bump!!!

Come one ladies, don't be shy! We did an awesome job plastering each page with beautiful confident women who are proud of the bodies they've achieved. Let's see if we can't do it again! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    bump bump bump!!!

Come one ladies, don't be shy! We did an awesome job plastering each page with beautiful confident women who are proud of the bodies they've achieved. Let's see if we can't do it again! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I decided I should probably stop posting since I no longer meet the requirements, but I would love to see more ladies post.
  • Seoul11
    Seoul11 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    L:heart: VE this thread! :love:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    bump bump bump!!!

I decided I should probably stop posting since I no longer meet the requirements, but I would love to see more ladies post.

What standards do you not meet? Says who? I will face punch them!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    bump bump bump!!!

What standards do you not meet? Says who? I will face punch them!

:laugh: No face punching. I just mean I'm smaller than a size 6 now.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    To all the women out there....

Beautiful20things20quote_zps2dc3b1bf.jpg

quotes-you-are-beautiful-in-every-single-way.jpg
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    still looking for average - what is that? I see some thin ladies checking in that I would never call average...
    149331_472082199485633_134003856_n_zps8b3beccf.jpg

^^^This is average. It might not be your average and that's OK, each person's definition will vary. I'm a long way from where I started but still not to my goal; I'm in between, average. But that doesn't mean that I, or any other beautiful woman on here, shouldn't have the confidence to be proud of what we have achieved so far. We're here cheering each other on, giving each other little "atta-girls" for the accomplishments we've made. This thread is for all the women who feel-good & look-good, and want to share that confidence with others and inspire them to share and accept their "average"

It's actually a little amusing. The whole point was to have a thread for the unrepresented sizes, the in between women who often go unnoticed between the commonly put forth images (Tiny or large) and now some of us are being told we aren't average/in between either.

There is just no winning.

There really isn't.

It doesn't matter what 'average' is or isn't. If anyone thinks it does, they're missing the point of the thread. :smokin:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    bump :-)
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Sarahs2576
    Sarahs2576 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to see so many people taking pride in themselves for a change!
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    In for part 2 :-) this is the best thread ever!!! :heart: :drinker: :love:

149331_472082199485633_134003856_n_zps8b3beccf.jpg

I couldn't possibly get tired of this picture.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    <--- above average I'd say, working on getting it down to just average....weird, I'd never say that in school. hmmm.

love this thread btw!
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Average and oh-so proud

e1e0f845-5711-4def-9160-45645ca6a5aa_zpsbadaf8a8.jpg
  • naomijuliette96
    naomijuliette96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    profile pic is me at 143 (right now) Im 5'8....

3rd pic is at 135lbs..

Much, much happier above 140 :)

to be honest, even if all the meat was stripped from me, my skeleton literally would not fit into size 0 pants. Size 6/8 and proud
  • gilmangirl
    gilmangirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this thread! As a tall girl (5'10") I see models that are the same height as me who are a size 2 where I can barely fit into my "skinny" jeans that are a size 10. I would love to get down to a 6/8, but I will never be a size 2. I love healthy curves, and plan on keeping some of mine!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I feel shy posting this ^//^ i hope I fit in here

yes victory! Finally got it to work lol xD

photo_zpsdd9ae3bb.jpg

b6ab53a4-fdcf-4f91-af4a-adcbd77f80bc_zpsb1e5ab28.jpg
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this thread! As a tall girl (5'10") I see models that are the same height as me who are a size 2 where I can barely fit into my "skinny" jeans that are a size 10. I would love to get down to a 6/8, but I will never be a size 2. I love healthy curves, and plan on keeping some of mine!

good on you! Models are an unrealistic goal/objective They are paid to look that good and generally live on coffee and coke.
    You're lucky you have the height like me and size 10 is good! I am a 10 as well but that is Aus...