Average Sized Body Acceptance

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I still have a lot of work to do and I'm a little nervous to do this (have never even taken many pictures like this, let alone post them publicly) but here goes:

7265.jpg

I am 5'5" and a size 12/32

ps..... I :heart: this thread, everyone looks beautiful!

You are beautiful!!
  • gino715
    gino715 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    All above:blushing:
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    All you ladies are lovely...
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I still have a lot of work to do and I'm a little nervous to do this (have never even taken many pictures like this, let alone post them publicly) but here goes:

7265.jpg

I'm glad you decided to post. You look beautiful and should be proud!
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    Great job ladies! These are the kind of pictures you'd be expecting with the kind of statement from the other thread, but all they had were obese women pics, not average, that felt like it was basically propaganda for promoting obesity from what I saw too. But these are all great, MFP version is real pretty average size ladies! :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Not a bikini shot I'm afraid. I might live by the sea, but this is England! Size 12 (US 8), 5'6. Currently pregnant, so not looking quite so slim now lol.

SAM_3249.jpg
    image upload with preview
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Beautiful<3
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Funny that no dudes have posted their bodies >.>
    Hmm... WHAT GIVES, FELLAS?!?
  • Nenny1985
    Options
    This is a great thread. You're all amazing. Be good if the fashion mags etc could catch on.Don't have any recent photos but am 5.5 and a half and 131 pounds. Size 10 (us 6) .I've taken off about 10 kg over the last few years but seem to have worse body image now than when I was heavier. Thanks everyone this really helps
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Funny that no dudes have posted their bodies >.>
    Hmm... WHAT GIVES, FELLAS?!?

I would, but I am fat. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Average here I come!
  • arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You're all awesome and beautiful!
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    GREAT thread, gorgeous ladies!

I'm currently a size above where I want to be which is good old size 12(UK) (I think size 8 US?). Another 6-7 kg (14ish pounds) should do it I think. I was an hourglass shaped size 12 when I settled into my adult body in my early 20s and I'm quite comfortable with how I look there. I have no ambition to be superfit or superskinny... just the top end of a healthy BMI would be great!
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    This thread is so encouraging! And every single person who posted a pic so far is GORGEOUS, by the way! :flowerforyou:

5'4", 128 lbs, size 4/6 over here! Yay for us "average" ladies! We're fabulous!

mh0i.jpg

j2oq.jpg
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    *Puts up hand* Yeah; I'm pretty stock standard myself - a size 10/14. I don't want to really lose anymore though..
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Great idea for a thread, OP. Everybody looks so damned good. Hooray for the average-sized! :drinker:

<--- I'm a size 6/8 myself. I think I'm average, but I get called skinny a lot, though, so not sure if I qualify?

8b9fb5af-784e-4493-851f-0ec63003ae0e_zps7bf9190c.jpg
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Is there a link to the other thread? I'm interested and missed out on the action.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Great idea for a thread, OP. Everybody looks so damned good. Hooray for the average-sized! :drinker:

<--- I'm a size 6/8 myself. I think I'm average, but I get called skinny a lot, though, so not sure if I qualify?

8b9fb5af-784e-4493-851f-0ec63003ae0e_zps7bf9190c.jpg

I think that's more a matter of people's idea of skinny changing than anything else. I've been called skinny or tiny but really I'm neither.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options

7265.jpg

You are so beautiful..Love you Hayley :love:
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I love it! Real women at healthy weights! True beauty.

Dont know how to add pictures,but my profile picture is me. 5 ft 2 1/2 inches, 123 lbs. Size 4.
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Not a bikini shot I'm afraid. I might live by the sea, but this is England! Size 12 (US 8), 5'6. Currently pregnant, so not looking quite so slim now lol.

SAM_3249.jpg
    image upload with preview

Congratulations (on both the body and the baby)