Average Sized Body Acceptance

Options

Replies

• TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Oh sweet, I'm glad this thread came back!

This! everyone looks amazing! :heart:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Everyone is looking so great, and of course everyone is welcome to show pictures. :heart:
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Oh and by the way... Silverraiyne, You have a great shape, I would love to have hips like that : )

Thanks! You've got some pretty great curves yourself!!
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    Beautiful ladies! :drinker:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    My before photo in my lifting outfit

DBiJaCyYBThtSmwblUumJFbHZsqfyeWOGfkY.jpg
  • kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • Achrya
    Options

IMAG3774.jpg
    I am 5' 2" and in both of these I am between 160-165 lbs and both are a UK 14, so I guess that's a US 10. Pretty average I think but yet the dress I'm wearing in my profile photo is an X-large and I'm 10 lbs less than I was in the above photos.

I heard there was a dress here?
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    Ugh can't get pic to size properly
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    My before photo in my lifting outfit

DBiJaCyYBThtSmwblUumJFbHZsqfyeWOGfkY.jpg
    That T- shirt is awesome. :love:
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Not a bikini shot I'm afraid. I might live by the sea, but this is England! Size 12 (US 8), 5'6. Currently pregnant, so not looking quite so slim now lol.

SAM_3249.jpg
    image upload with preview

I love your dress!

I am so glad I opened this thread. I've been down lately, telling myself I'm still too big, too wide hipped, and so on. Imagine my surprise to open a thread for average women, and see women who are my size! Thanks ladies for having the confidence to post, I still do not have that yet.

It's from a shop called Jane Norman.

I have wide hips, but I like the hourglass figure. I'll always have it, may as well enjoy it! When this pic was taken I'd have liked to have lost a few more pounds.
  • Sick_Kvnt
    Options
    Idk if I'm average, i guess it depends on what population sample I'm pooled with, I'm at least five standard deviations from the mean value tho. Sometimes it's tough but at least we know we control the state of our body to a much bigger extent than the general population wants us to believe. It really boils down to confidence. Self acceptance can come in the form of settling for what we have, or accepting our ability to change it and recognizing our will to act or not act.

The ups and downs up bulking and cutting, the feeling when the pump fades, lifting without a carb meal, trying to gulp down those last few bites of grilled chicken, seeing the squat rack occupied by someone curling when you are on leg day. Some days it just feels like you just took one scoop of pre-workout, other days it's like you took three scoops of pre-ban Jac3d. You just have to keep lifting.

We're all gonna make it.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    My before photo in my lifting outfit.
    That T- shirt is awesome. :love:

ikr?
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    Ok let's try it again...5'2' and 115 size 4

bikini2_zps9ea58e7f.jpg
  • seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    yay average!
    tumblr_mw5x0cB7Iy1rucbymo1_400.jpg
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    just finished a bulk (even though I still had some weight to lose I wanted to gain a little muscle before cutting)

5'2'' 130lbs and all average and stuff =)

1122.jpg
  • Achrya
    Options
    just finished a bulk (even though I still had some weight to lose I wanted to gain a little muscle before cutting)

1122.jpg

Dem arms. So jealous.
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options

1122.jpg

Dem arms. So jealous.

Aww thank you :blushing: and don't be jealous, you are gorgeous!
  • tindy5799
    tindy5799 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    THIS IS A GREAT IDEA FOR A THREAD! :)

Size 6, 5'7" about 150 lbs. Average through and through.

Sorry for the crap quality pictures, especially since the angle on the left one is terrible. I don't have anyone else to take full body pics so I gotta use the mirror.

29cavxj.jpg
  • tindy5799
    tindy5799 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

1122.jpg

impressive! you look fantastic! I'm hoping to do a bulk too.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    yay average!
    tumblr_mw5x0cB7Iy1rucbymo1_400.jpg
    Wow, I was wondering why legwarmers were back in style, but now I see why. What a great and sexy look!