Replies

• skizzerbizkit
    skizzerbizkit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    just finished a bulk (even though I still had some weight to lose I wanted to gain a little muscle before cutting)

5'2'' 130lbs and all average and stuff =)

1122.jpg

impressive! you look fantastic! I'm hoping to do a bulk too.

Thanks! Bulking is fun. Not only do you get to eat more, but you can feel yourself getting stronger and fitter. I love increasing weight in the weight room.
  • kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    First picture post...here goes...

ad889725-4cea-4638-a6c7-c1a97fc33b82_zps7845165c.jpg
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    My before photo in my lifting outfit

DBiJaCyYBThtSmwblUumJFbHZsqfyeWOGfkY.jpg
    Hahaha, that T-Shirt <3.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    My before photo in my lifting outfit

DBiJaCyYBThtSmwblUumJFbHZsqfyeWOGfkY.jpg

:love:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    The looks I get in the gym are priceless.
  • ThePlight
    Options
    Hahaha. Imagine if it was pink or baby blue :P
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Oh and by the way... Silverraiyne, You have a great shape, I would love to have hips like that : )

Thanks! You've got some pretty great curves yourself!!

Lol, what I have is big boobs, I'm pretty much straight after that so I'd love to take half of them and add it to my hips.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

My next one will be "Lifts like a girl" with a girl doing an impressive squat.
  • ThePlight
    Options

My next one will be "Lifts like a girl" with a girl doing an impressive squat.
    Anyone ever approach you or do they all stare from afar? I'd probably come up to you and ask hahaha.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You ladies look great!
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    All of the ladies here are above average. Great work and effort. You are all beautiful.
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    There seems to be this whole idea that size 8-10 or so is "average" for women, but there doesn't seem to be an average for men. Is that because clothes aren't really sized that way for men, or that men are just better at accepting the idea that there isn't really an "average" body type?
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I so agree with this that 'average' sizes just don't work. I'm 6' which means if I was a UK 8 (US 4) I'm pretty sure with my build I would look ridiculous. Admittedly, I thought that at a UK 16 I couldn't get that much smaller because of my build but I was just excusing my weak will! But it's hard to compare like for like when every body shape, build and metabolism is so different!
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    5'9" 160lbs, size 10

IMAG1122.jpg

A woman with curves. That totally rocks!
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Great. Now how about you women work on accepting average men.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    If all these are average, sign me up. I am a NZ size 14 that's a 10 in the US I think, My body looks nothing like these posts, my stomach holds a lot of weight. So no pic from me sorry ladies. But I love the idea. Some of you ladies who think you are average, are actually skinny, just want you to know just in case you don't xxx
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    If all these are average, sign me up. I am a NZ size 14 that's a 10 in the US I think, My body looks nothing like these posts, my stomach holds a lot of weight. So no pic from me sorry ladies. But I love the idea. Some of you ladies who think you are average, are actually skinny, just want you to know just in case you don't xxx

I'm a UK 14 on the bottom too and 12 on top. My weight is on my hips and bum but comes off my ribs much faster. Just gotta go with your body sometimes, show off the good bits and hide the rest ;)
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options

I'm a UK 14 on the bottom too and 12 on top. My weight is on my hips and bum but comes off my ribs much faster. Just gotta go with your body sometimes, show off the good bits and hide the rest ;)

For sure, there are some sexy as one pieces out there now thank God! PS you don't look your size, not that 12 and 14 are horrible. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: