5"3 and 17 stone

Options
2»

Replies

• notdieting
    notdieting Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    The measurements you mentioned above are the about the same as mine were when I weighted 16 stone. These vital statistics on someone of 5 ft 3inches do not look good and are very definately in the morbidly obese catagory so even if your scales are inaccurate, unless you somehow disappear in between your 38C bust and your 38 inch waist, you are heavy in the trunk, wide in the bottom and must look heavy even if you don't see it yourself.

I started at 16 stone 4lbs, I am now 13 stone 1lb....I am still classed as obese (though not morbidly so now)
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Changing your diet will help the IBS bloating, I know this first hand, as I have it too. I'm 5"2 and at 143lbs I'm still overweight, and I know there is a lot of fat still to get rid of. My waist circumference is 28.5", chest 29". Even if you don't feel unwell, or that you look big your body will definitely function better at a smaller size. I'm sorry if that sounds rude, maybe a doctor could give you a general once over and see if they can give you tips?
    Also, why not try something like Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Great work out and it tests your strength and overall fitness quite well for a beginner. For IBS bloating look at something called "FODMAPS" it's an elimination diet, but it really works. I hardly ever get symptoms now.
    I hope you find what works for your body x
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I'm 230lbs and genuinely don't look it when dressed right, even the nurse was shocked at how much i weighed when i started last year at 3 st heavier, she said i didn't look that heavy, different people carry different ways
  • jazzii98
    Options
    You should upload some pictures to your profile.