my diet plan

Options
2»

Replies

• darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    ok guys you really dont know what a troll is! I was serious and asking for advices and all you have in mind is a troll. You're not helping...

Firstly, they do know what a troll is. A troll is not about insulting someone and victimising someone like the media idiots seem to think. It's about getting a reaction for amusement value eg "Can I lose weight by eating 1 calorie a day?"

Anyway, read the sexypants link because you clearly haven't or your previous post re not exercising would not exist.
  • IDK_ILH
    Options
    ok guys you really dont know what a troll is! I was serious and asking for advices and all you have in mind is a troll. You're not helping...

Firstly, they do know what a troll is. A troll is not about insulting someone and victimising someone like the media idiots seem to think. It's about getting a reaction for amusement value eg "Can I lose weight by eating 1 calorie a day?"

Anyway, read the sexypants link because you clearly haven't or your previous post re not exercising would not exist.

I know that, but I'm seriously not trolling.
    I'm not here to see the reaction of people.
    I know my diet plan isn't right, but c'mon guys!
    And what if a person come out with a question like that and has an eating disorder?