The need to swallow and a bad experience on 1 day protein

Options
Hello,

Like i tell in some post i have problem to eat proteins, normally Its around 40gr, and that isn't my goal at all!
So, i was searching and searching and decided to do one day protein! I started saturday to sunday and... in the begining was a little ward, but on afternoon i eat two pieces of cake (yogurt) , after dinner (protein) i eat (sitdown please), chocolate, chips, dark bread with nutella and finish with more two pieces of cake with butter and hot milk with coffe!!!

It was incredible! I feel full but i have the need of chewing and chewing and after swallow! And this happen alot, sometimes i'm full but i just like to feel the sensation of swallow after chewing the foods. What is the meaning of swallow and chew? What is happening?

And why i eat lots of carbs at night? It was just one day of protein, not five days to have that reaction!

Thank you

Replies

• ADietadaM
    ADietadaM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    notsureifsrs
  • ADietadaM
    Options
    notsureifsrs

Not sure if what? Didn't understood.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    ...... :huh: huh?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I will admit, I only came in here because of swallowing, but I have no clue at all what you are trying to say...
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I will admit, I only came in here because of swallowing, but I have no clue at all what you are trying to say...

exactly... i thought this was about swallowing protein...
  • ADietadaM
    Options

Its very hard to explain, but i guess i found what was the problem. anxiety.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    O....kay...?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Like i tell in some post i have problem to eat proteins, normally Its around 40gr, and that isn't my goal at all!
    So, i was searching and searching and decided to do one day protein! I started saturday to sunday and... in the begining was a little ward, but on afternoon i eat two pieces of cake (yogurt) , after dinner (protein) i eat (sitdown please), chocolate, chips, dark bread with nutella and finish with more two pieces of cake with butter and hot milk with coffe!!!

It was incredible! I feel full but i have the need of chewing and chewing and after swallow! And this happen alot, sometimes i'm full but i just like to feel the sensation of swallow after chewing the foods. What is the meaning of swallow and chew? What is happening?

And why i eat lots of carbs at night? It was just one day of protein, not five days to have that reaction!

Thank you

You are suffering from an oral sensory fixation. Bear down.:happy:
  • ADietadaM
    Options
    Hello,

Thank you

You are suffering from an oral sensory fixation. Bear down.:happy:

And that is normal?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Confucius say...how eat, not swallow?
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

^ this.
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Sweetie......Your English is not very good and we do not understand you.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    And that is normal?

Depends on your pleasure pain threshold. You know you should push off, yet you seemingly gavaged your chosen morsel. Normal? What is YOUR normal?
  • ADietadaM
    Options
    Confucius say...how eat, not swallow?

That is true.
  • ADietadaM
    Options
    Sweetie......Your English is not very good and we do not understand you.

Thank you, but for me is also hard to describe!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Best of luck with all your health and fitness goals. :flowerforyou:
  • ADietadaM
    Options
    And that is normal?

Depends on your pleasure pain threshold. You know you should push off, yet you seemingly gavaged your chosen morsel. Normal? What is YOUR normal?

I found in this last days that i need that feeling of swallow when i'm with anxiety of feeling stressfull. because its a way to calm down myself, a way to try feel "full" and not "emptied".

Human Brain play tricks sometimes.

Now i'm just trying to calm down myself.
  • ADietadaM
    Options
    Best of luck with all your health and fitness goals. :flowerforyou:

Thank you, for you too.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys I just HAVE to take a stab at translating this
    Hello,

Like i said in some post that i have a problem eating protein. Normally Its around 40gr, and that isn't my goal at all! It's much higher.

So, i was searching and searching and decided to do one day of all protein! I started saturday to sunday and... in the beginning it was a only a little wierd, but by the afternoon i found I HAD to eat two pieces of cake (made with yogurt). Then after dinner (which of course consisted of protein as per my goals), I ate (sitdown please, as this might shock you), chocolate chips, dark bread with nutella and then I finished with two more pieces of cake with butter, and hot milk with coffee!!!

It was incredible! I feel full but I feel the need for chewing and chewing and after that I must swallow! [unsure if this is some type of "diet" where the OP thinks she can get away with chewing her food and then not swallowing it as per a previous poster who thought she could spit her food and not retain the cals.] And this happens a lot. Sometimes I know I'm full but i just like to feel the sensation of swallowing after chewing the foods I'm trying to not eat but just chew to get the flavor of. What is the purpose of swallow and chew? What is happening to me? Why can't I do this crazy diet I heard of where you do not swallow your food.

And why do I eat lots of carbs at night? It was just one day of protein, not five days of carb deprivation to have that reaction!

Thank you

FIFY :flowerforyou: [i think]