What do you love now that you've lost weight?

Options

Replies

• TrishaAnn13
    TrishaAnn13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would like to add sending semi dirty pictures over kik to my list.

Ahaha oh my gosh you're an angel <3 this is my favorite
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm more energetic, can fit into junior size 7 jeans & it's nice to get complements of how good you are looking :wink: It also motivates you to keep going & set new goals.
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    I love that I can go shopping in my own closet. There are so many clothes that I outgrew (a better description would be over-grew). They were nice clothes and I couldn't just give them away so I kept them. Now that I've lost 20+ lbs (depending on the day, it's between 23 and 25), I'm starting to fit back into them. I can't wait until I can go shopping my in thinner friend's closets!!!!!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Love this question :)

I love not being winded when I've only exerted minimal effort.
    I love putting clothes on and seeing smooth lines instead of frumpy buldges :)
    I love getting better, physically. Running longer, faster, and lifting heavier than I thought I could.

It's all pretty awesome :)
  • pinklemonayde530
    pinklemonayde530 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Still have a long, long way to go but so far I love the confidence I have started to gain and just overall feeling better about myself. Oh, and knowing that I can actually do it is amazing.
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I've got another one...being able to wrap my bath towel around me and have an overlap so I can"wear" it.
  • robinmmurphy3
    robinmmurphy3 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love being that person in the lunchroom at work that's known as "the healthy eater". I love it that other people are now noticing my weight loss and commenting on it. It's so great to run into someone you haven't seen in a while and have them say how great and healthy you are looking. I love the new spring in my step, the new twinkle in my eye and the desire to make extra exercise out of normal every day things....like jogging up the stairs instead of riding the escalator.
  • robinmmurphy3
    robinmmurphy3 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This made me LOL! Awesome....good for you! And now you know....it IS still there! :)

I love seeing my winkie in the morning! We were always in the same area code but unable the see each other.
  • laney_reign
    Options
    Bookmarking for viewing later. Great motivation here ;)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I've got another one...being able to wrap my bath towel around me and have an overlap so I can"wear" it.

I love this too! For a decade my ex husband and I had only BEACH TOWELS in our bathroom cabinet. Guests were always like, "whoa these are huge towels!" After losing everything in a tornado I refused to purchase those again and bought normal sized, large bath towels. I'd lost about 45 lb by then and they didn't quite "fit" but it was still a step up. 53 additional pounds and now they do fit, I love having only those in my linen closet!!
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Not hating trying on new clothes, having more visible muscle, love helping others lose weight and make healthier diet decisions.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    That I don't have to buy plus size clothing anymore :smile:
  • anwylyd_un
    anwylyd_un Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I love that my blood pressure was normal at the Doctor's this morning when I went in for my HRT review - I hadn't taken my BP med to see what it would be. Looks like I don't need them now!

I love that when I sit down, my lower abdomen no longer feels the need to sit on my lap.

I love that my butt has lost it's "double chin" (the little roll of pudge at the top back of thighs has smoothed out).

I love that I feel stronger and more energetic already, and it's still early days.

I also love that my scales tell me that along with the inches that have come off, my body is recomposing itself - 2% down on fat but 3% up on muscle mass.

I love that I finally am starting to feel that I am in control of my body instead of just being along for the ride.
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I love that my blood pressure was normal at the Doctor's this morning when I went in for my HRT review - I hadn't taken my BP med to see what it would be. Looks like I don't need them now!

I love that when I sit down, my lower abdomen no longer feels the need to sit on my lap.

I love that my butt has lost it's "double chin" (the little roll of pudge at the top back of thighs has smoothed out).

I love that I feel stronger and more energetic already, and it's still early days.

I also love that my scales tell me that along with the inches that have come off, my body is recomposing itself - 2% down on fat but 3% up on muscle mass.

I love that I finally am starting to feel that I am in control of my body instead of just being along for the ride.

All of that with 6 pounds lost?
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Shopping in the regular sized section!!!!
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    What I love most is knowing that it's ME, MYSELF, who did this, who lost weight.
    Without magic, without strange food supplements or diets, without spending any money either.

Knowing that I'm capable of this!
    It makes me feel proud of myself :-)
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'll admit it: I'm vain. I love the compliments and admiring glances I receive. Plus, I feel SO Healthy! With a capital H!
  • benniesmother
    benniesmother Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I love how I'm known at work for always eating........ but for eating veggies & healthy food! :)
    a year ago, NO one would have seen me eating veggies for a morning snack!!!
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    tight *kitten* jeans and strutting...lol
    I also love that my energy level is twice what it used to be and people 10 to 15 years younger than I am have a hard time staying up with me.
  • dettiot
    dettiot Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Having my coworkers notice my progress and give me compliments! Being called skinny! That is an eye-opener, not to mention a shot in the arm when it comes to confidence.

Being able to say that I'm losing weight healthily, by focusing on my diet, portion control, and exercise.

Becoming one of those active people who runs 5Ks even when it's freezing out. (At least, I will be one of those people after tomorrow!)

Feeling like I can do ANYTHING.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!