MY PERFECT DIET - I FOUND IT

Options
2»

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    if you only knew what they put, or actually, how they make " chicken mc nuggets" you would hock..........

try vegetables, they are your friend.......

Um, fries are vegetables, ask any college student.
    So is pizza.
    No, pizza is a food group.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    if you only knew what they put, or actually, how they make " chicken mc nuggets" you would hock..........

and ketchup is consdered a vegetable.............you know, the tomatoes............
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options

and ketchup is consdered a vegetable.............you know, the tomatoes............

Pretty sure Congress is the expert on tomato products being vegetables.
  • sanderdejonge
    sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    how does 15% protein = good macros?

15% here..good for 120gr-ish a day on swimming days, which is about 1.7x my body weight in kg. 100gr-ish on days off.

Sounds good enough to me.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    According to MFP, I can lose 1lb per week eating 1440 cals per day.

Today, I found my perfect diet - 20pc Mcdonald's McNuggets, large french fries and large diet Coke = exactly 1440 cals. Great macros too - 35%C - 15%P - 50%F.

breakfast = 4 McNuggets and 10 fries
    lunch = 8 McNuggets and 10 fries
    dinner = 8 McNuggets and the remaining fries and diet Coke

Sounds like a winner to me!!

But......no sauce?

Not worth it without the sauce.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    how does 15% protein = good macros?

15% here..good for 120gr-ish a day on swimming days, which is about 1.7x my body weight in kg. 100gr-ish on days off.

Sounds good enough to me.

15% of 1440 calories is a far cry from 120 gr of protein.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

Are tomato products not vegetables?
  • lloydrt
    Options
    actually, tomatoes are supposed to be a fruit.........Again, I am no expert, but if shes wanting to stay under 1440, then she needs to avoid the sugar from the fruit/vegetable ..tomatoe.

its important to count every single calorie, and skig the sodium/ cholesterol that might be in the nuggets (sarcasm)...
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options

Congress ruled that the tomato sauce on pizza is considered a vegetable. And when has our all-knowing, all-powerful Congress ever been wrong?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

Congress ruled that the tomato sauce on pizza is considered a vegetable. And when has our all-knowing, all-powerful Congress ever been wrong?

Actually, the ruling was about whether the amount of tomato sauce found on a school lunch pizza qualified as a serving of vegetables. Whether tomato sauce was a vegetable was never in question.
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDBbkxbS1hPUmqBluuSDh2_KU9O04UVWCIxq75nTY7lrYrGex-
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    That's nice and all, but there's no room for the sweet n sour sauce... which would put you over goal. IMO, chicken nuggets are NOTHING without the sweet n sour sauce.

But if I count waiting at the McD's counter and placing my order and walking to the trash can to throw away my trash as exercise, I think that earns me enough exercise calories to cover the sauce. :tongue:

One packet of Sweet n sour sauce is 50 calories. Sorry to rain on that parade, but it doesn't take 50 calories to throw away the rubbish. Just sayin.

Just log "cleaning" as an exercise and voila!
  • lloydrt
    Options
    also remember to add " cals burned" when you walk out to the drive way, and the cals burned when you exit the vehicle...........really, they all keep adding up, probaly enough to include a dessert? Mmm, is there no end to this?