the locker room

Options
13»

Replies

• navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    If you can't let it all hang out in the locker room, where can you? Besides, it's only weird if you're staring. I learned to not mind years ago in boot camp, you run 94 dudes thru the showers in two minutes each morning, and trust me, no one is looking, and if they are, they deserve whatever happens to them. Basic rule in the locker room, there's nothing in there you haven't seen, so there's no need to look. Besides, if you're comfortable with your sexuality why do you care if someone catches a glimpse?

Rigger
  • DerekVTX
    DerekVTX Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Haha I am actually cool with all of the bare boobs as well.
    [/quote]

I'm okay with the boobs also :)
  • spicegeek
    spicegeek Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I am amazed at how many women are so free with their nakedness in the locker room--women of all sizes and shapes. I tend to go into the bathroom to change or hide in a corner. It is inspiring in a way, but I am so far from every being that comfortable.

News flash - no one is looking at you
  • GretaGirl8
    GretaGirl8 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am amazed at how many women are so free with their nakedness in the locker room--women of all sizes and shapes. I tend to go into the bathroom to change or hide in a corner. It is inspiring in a way, but I am so far from every being that comfortable.

News flash - no one is looking at you

I wouldn't go so far as to say that. I think people check other people out in the locker room, not in a sexual way. some people may be comparing themselves (not in a negative way) or just interested in others "progress."
  • juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I always liked the nudity in change rooms because I always left feeling like I look awesome :) Mind you, I've never been shy about being naked in front of friends or my guy.