ARE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE WITH A MALE MASSAGE THERAPIST?

Options

Replies

• 1989lukemyers
    1989lukemyers Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I was cool with them until one made a comment about my junk! Seriously! :noway:

Hmm see this don't help the fight lol but every where there is always trouble and a bad egg so to speak clearly just a lack of professional skill and shouldn't be working simple has that

Like any job it takes a special type of person to do it correctly and skill fully and sadly a few 'twats' get thought the net and ruining it for everyone else
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    never really gave it much thought , as I have never had a professional massage...
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Just had my first massage by a male RMT... it was the best ever. I don't know if it was just that he was better at his job than the women I've been to, or what, but it was so relaxing. I had been a little nervous about it, but he was totally professional. I feel dumb for ever being nervous. I would go back again in a heartbeat.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    No
    +1
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    Options
    "I think it moved." - George Costanza
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Not one bit.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't matter to me either way.
  • susieoj
    susieoj Posts: 181
    Options
    I'd prefer a man personally lol
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I had a massage by one once. Didn't bother me!
  • amandajeanAKAaj
    amandajeanAKAaj Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Just having a bad day haha but good to hear some of you don't care :) just go get a massage and who ever it is if good or bad don't judge them by sex they are judge them by them simple

Well here is hoping that you have a better evening! On topic, I would have to say it would not bother me either way but I think I would prefer a male simply because they normally have bigger stronger hands.
    Some people are just ridiculous! Seriously, it is a job and type of therapy!
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    No. I much prefer a male massage therapist.
    I never have to pay them.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    1989lukemyers Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 82 November 25, 2013 3:18 pm Are you uncomfortable with a male massage therapist?

A non-issue. I prefer professional male massage therapists. As a girl, a masseuse applying full body skin treatments via the massage course treatments throughout our traditional All-Girls Friday into Saturday weekends was fine, but as women, our masseurs combos depending on the states of our bodies, usually a minimum of a full day weekly, always is just perfect. The pressure, the strength and the size of their hands always is just right.

Enjoy the range of isolated treatments before the therapeutic relaxing courses.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm uncomfortable with you yelling at me, lol.
  • AcualyizDaren
    Options
    I never have to pay them... with money

fixed

and don't care if guy or girl as long as I get a koalaty massage
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yes...As long as it's my husband :wink:
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    in for male massage therapist. stronger massages
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    There are only approx 20% massage therapists which are male I get that I am stepping into this career but I really want to turn it on its head I don't think it matters get over your selfs I say :) you don't turn gay by getting a massage from a man ( actually a question I got asked) no I have never had sex with any one I've given a professional massage to the truth is you are meat on a bed and I work away and get you to fall asleep and then get paid simple

Just don't get why this career people think it's linked to sex or sexual jobs it's a massage and done correctly will relax you and usually make you go to sleep wants sexy about that lol

Arrrh rant almost over just sick of comments I get... Yes I am a guy whom touches men and women I enjoy it it relaxes me more then actually getting a massage myself weirdly and when I am doing it I am thinking about the muscles and the technique I am using and so time only some times am thinking about bills I have to pay etc lol so how's that sexual god I swear it's the people who ain't even had one before make all this stuff up

Just having a bad day haha but good to hear some of you don't care :) just go get a massage and who ever it is if good or bad don't judge them by sex they are judge them by them simple

No. My male friends who tend to get regular massages prefer male therapists who have layered training. We all tend to look for Sports Massage concentrations in our therapists.
  • AcualyizDaren
    Options

fixed

Sometimes they tip ME.

I'm sure you receive all kindz of tip ;)
  • ShapenerFiterrati
    ShapenerFiterrati Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Okay seriously, if someone has a problem with a male therapist THEN ASK FOR A FEMALE!!!! I honestly prefer female therapists, but that's only me. I have nothing against male therapists and as long as they respect their boundaries I see no problem with it.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options

fixed

Sometimes they tip ME.

So you are a professional recipient of massages?

Re. therapeutic massage: my massage therapist is a woman, but I don't have anything against men. I prefer someone who is physically strong.