ARE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE WITH A MALE MASSAGE THERAPIST?

Options

Replies

• devilday1805
    devilday1805 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    as long as the massage is good
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    Not at all. As long as they were professional.

I would prefer a curvy Latina doing it though.
  • The_GingerBeard_Man
    Options
    There are only approx 20% massage therapists which are male I get that I am stepping into this career but I really want to turn it on its head I don't think it matters get over your selfs I say :) you don't turn gay by getting a massage from a man ( actually a question I got asked) no I have never had sex with any one I've given a professional massage to the truth is you are meat on a bed and I work away and get you to fall asleep and then get paid simple

Just don't get why this career people think it's linked to sex or sexual jobs it's a massage and done correctly will relax you and usually make you go to sleep wants sexy about that lol

Arrrh rant almost over just sick of comments I get... Yes I am a guy whom touches men and women I enjoy it it relaxes me more then actually getting a massage myself weirdly and when I am doing it I am thinking about the muscles and the technique I am using and so time only some times am thinking about bills I have to pay etc lol so how's that sexual god I swear it's the people who ain't even had one before make all this stuff up

Just having a bad day haha but good to hear some of you don't care :) just go get a massage and who ever it is if good or bad don't judge them by sex they are judge them by them simple

I did professional massage for 10 years. It is a very tough business for guys to be in and I wish you all the best of luck. If you want to be sucessful and make money at it, I recommend that you go to work for a large resort. I was the lead therapist at a top resort for several years and it was great. Lots of clients and many people who were cool with male therapists, but there are many many many people who simply don't like male therapists. Don't let that get you down though, just move onto another client.

I have also owned my own private practice and worked in day spa settings. As a man it is super hard to make enough money to live like that. If you are just starting out at this and have some questions, or want some advise, just PM me.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I don't care who massages me, as long as they're good at it.
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I love getting a massage from a guy while George Michael's "Last Christmas" is playing in the background.

fixed it for you
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Nope. Have had many. As long as they are REALLY good at deep massage I will take a girl, but guys are generally stronger and that is what I like.
  • meredith2780
    Options
    Not at all.at least I can flirt while the guy is making me feel good.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I respect professional boundaries, which means it doesn't matter if my massage therapist is female, male, or transgendered.
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    nope. i like hard pressure
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I had a male massage therapist once... and it creeped me out.

He was great at massaging my back, but when he massaged by my *kitten*... I got nervy...

then he had me roll on to my back (fully covered of course) and massaged my neck... felt ok, but then he massaged my shoulders and by my collar bone and I started getting nervy again.

I decided that I just couldn't relax the same way - so I decided I'm sticking with the lady I know.

Plus... I really didn't like the way his massage oil smelled. :grumble:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

LOL im sorry this could get me so many strikes :laugh:

not to laugh at your experience
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I was, but I got over it because he was THAT good. :glasses:
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I know what Sean Connery will choose.

2zob61k.png
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

LOL im sorry this could get me so many strikes :laugh:

not to laugh at your experience

oh you are bang on with where my mind was at when I was there... but it wasn't a happy place to be... not happy at ALL
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    got strong hands? then i don't care whether you have a d!ck.
  • knickersb1
    Options
    Iv never had a massage from a proper therapist...but i really think id be perfectly fine with a man rubbing his strong hands on me...i dont really see the problem ;)
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I have a male massage therapist. Wouldn't trade him for anyone else.
  • 1989lukemyers
    1989lukemyers Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    It's good to see not every one is closed minded :) just wish you all lived close by lol
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    as long as I get a good massage, I don't care who does it. In fact, the best massage I had was a few months ago, by a man. I must look up his number...