2»

Replies

• Hopesfaith
    Options
    I have tried it before don't really like it too much :(
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    just do it,,, I took my kids with me everywhere when they were young.
  • Hopesfaith
    Options
    I can't really take them to the gym with me can I :)
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I can't really take them to the gym with me can I :)

You would be surprised how many gyms have childcare now. I take my three year old with me every day and my 6 year old basically begs me to go on the weekend. Their play area is AWESOME.

Other than the gym, I'm sure if you stick to the calorie goal and Insanity workout that were mentioned earlier, you'll be fine.
  • Hopesfaith
    Options
    Not the one where I live it's very small town like a village so gym is very small itself they have creshe once a week or something like that but once is far not enough. For now I will stick to p90x and see how it goes
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I do have scale aswell . I find it difecoult to eat plenty of veg and meat my goal if I eat well balanced meals I only get to 1200 1600 max should I add more fats to meal to make it more calories mostly I eat veg and chicken Brest cooked in many different ways fish eggs I cut my fruit a lot as I use to eat the way to Mach of it so now I have one peace or so. I'm also finding myself beefing afraid to eat carbs even though it's sweet potato brown rice or some buckwheat very rear I eat pasta not big fan of it . What you eat to increase cal ?

I would worry about getting calories more than where so much they are coming from. Heck, I eat ice cream daily and a variety of "dirty foods". Not everything has to be whole and natural. Heck, even drink some calories if you need to. It's better than under fueling your body.
  • Hopesfaith
    Options
    Mhhh I rather eat good food to meet my goal then some crap in the end of the day I'm trying to get into better shape it's just my point of view :)
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    if you want it, you'll do it.

Keep your eye on the long term goal. The daily and weekly changes can be frustrating, but keep your eyes on the prize and your mind on each small task rather than the whole.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    When replying to someone else's post, press the quote button. I makes for a far less confusing conversation.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Mhhh I rather eat good food to meet my goal then some crap in the end of the day I'm trying to get into better shape it's just my point of view :)

Keep in mind that no food is bad for you. Food, in its essence, is energy. Each type of macronutrient has its purpose, include sugar. If you hit your protein then you are good to eat whatever. Or if you really want to eat healthy get a higher calorie protein shake.