200 calorie Pizza! Picture Included.

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Mmmm...
  • i never thought of this! great idea! bump
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    I wan a make it for brunch today. Can I use regular pasta sauce instead of pizza sauce? Don't hv time to run to grocery store. Thanks for the yummy recipe! :)

Pizza sauce is just thicker, and has more oregano, so if you simmer it down, and add a nice big pinch of oregano, it will turn out fine :)
  • Wow, that looks lovely. Do they sell that base here in the UK or is it USA only?
  • mm looks so good thanks for sharing :)
  • duckie33
    duckie33 Posts: 46 Member
    That looks good! Be over in 20min. LOL! Thanks for sharing
  • bump
  • Katiekat1182
    Katiekat1182 Posts: 83 Member
    Thanks for the great idea!!
  • yummy! finding healthy alternatives to our favorite high calorie foods is the key to long term goals of healthy living.
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Just had this for lunch. SUPER good! I added a few things and mine came out to 310 calories but it was AMAAAAZING!!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    I love the Flat Out Bread and making pizza's with them! Great idea!
  • rscott813
    rscott813 Posts: 16 Member
    I love this idea and I can include my kids in making them!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Do you know the Carb count on the pizza? I am Diabetic and need to watch the carbs. I know mission has a low carb whole wheat tortilla wrap. Could I substitute?
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    THANKS!!! for this recipe. We have pizza night every Friday night (my kids never let me forget :P ) and I think I will be making this for myself from now on. It was always frustrating before as I always give in to "One more peice", but if I have my own that is what I will eat.
  • stuartme123
    stuartme123 Posts: 210 Member
    This looks soooo good! And I have TONS of mozzarella cheese waiting to be put on top of a pizza :)
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    I really want to try this recipe. Went online looking to see if my local grocery store carries the Flatout and found this on their website: http://www.flatoutbread.com/category/recipes/ some yummy looking things there I really want to try!
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    bumping but need help finding the flat out bread
  • Lillemi82
    Lillemi82 Posts: 21
    bump

Arrrgh... I miss living in USA, her in Norway we don't have a fraction of the food selection in the grocery stores....
    but then again, I gained 20pounds the year I lived there...hehe.
  • mandysjourney
    mandysjourney Posts: 260 Member
    wow that looks good
  • You can also just buy Digorno 200 Calorie Portions, there good.
This discussion has been closed.