13 months - 129lbs lost - with loads of pictures!

Options

Replies

• MickiAnderson
    Options
    Amazing transformation, keep up the great work. You are definitely an inspiration. I enjoyed reading your story as well as looking at your pictures. :)
  • Melissa72187
    Melissa72187 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    What a great success story! You look wonderful.

love your attitude throughout all this. :happy:
  • boopgirl12
    Options
    great motivation for all of us. I am getting my sleeve done in the am looking forward to a success story like yours. thank you for sharing.
  • NetmanNH
    Options
    Beautiful and amazing!!
  • Tabbitha1968
    Tabbitha1968 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Seeing you is all the motivation I need. Good job, very inspirational!!
  • MasterKat
    Options
    :bigsmile: Simply amazing!
  • LFernan85
    LFernan85 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is amazing, congratulations!
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the hard work :)
  • rosettafaery
    rosettafaery Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have done amazingly well and look beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • msmonique46
    msmonique46 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be really really proud of yourself. The effort and commitment you have to lose 129 pounds is massive. Stay strong. God Bless!!!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Speechless! Each picture as I scrolled down was more and more amazing. I love your smile in all of your pictures, but as I scroll down it sparkles more and more :heart: .

You are such an inspiration with your decision to lose the 129 pounds, and then your determination to do it.

You are rocking it in that red dress!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • tattoofatty
    tattoofatty Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing keep up the hard work! :D You have given me inspiration today, thank you for sharing.
  • want2feelbetter
    want2feelbetter Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow !!! you look amazing!!! Thank you for sharing and inspiring others : )
  • StarFit4Life
    StarFit4Life Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Gives me hope!!!!
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    What a great achievement! Hold that head high young lady, you did a fantastic job! You look like a different person!
  • jenmcdav
    Options
    AMAZING. Congrats! Also, I love the wallpaper in your room!
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow! I think you're an inspiration! And you look brilliant, look at your cheeky chin and your cheekbones now! Just gorgeous!

And your story about how you did it is as good a how-to guide as I've ever seen, you kept is simple, manageable, and you were able to stick with it and keep going - that's because of your attitude and your acceptance of your strengths and weaknesses. We can all learn from you - well done you! :flowerforyou:
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! An excellent example of dedication and accomplishment - way to go!
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Your story is really inspirational!! I can't see the photos here at work, but will definitely look tonight.
    Today has been a bad day for me...a colleague's birthday and cake at work Im already nearly 500 over and haven't had dinner but reading your story will give me the motivation to try harder tomorrow. Normally I would go out for a run, but have hurt my back so exercise is at a standstill for the time being.
    Thanks for sharing your story and take pride in how much it will help others :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!