Calling all UK losers!

Options
13»

Replies

• princess_tallulah
    Options
    Hello!

I'm Hannah, from Cambridge. I am so bad at sticking to healthy eating, but I like exercise. Just not as much as I like bad food.

I'm at the beginning of my weight loss journey and I want to get back down to a size 10 and my goal weight is 9 stone 6lbs and I have 2 stone 2lbs to go. One pound down!
  • princess_tallulah
    Options
    My name is Lorraine, I am 23 and from Plymouth, Devon.

My heaviest weight was 21 stone in January this year. I lost weight to 19 stone by June through exercising. I miscarried my child in September and since then I have lost a further whopping 3 stone (in 2 months!) by following a diet and attending gym.

My ultimate goal is to be 11stone 8lbs

Sorry to hear of your loss.

However - Congratulations on losing so much weight!
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Alan and live just outside Edinburgh :)

I have been effectively maintaining since April 2012 and lost 49 pounds using the site. I have been slacking a bit lately and have allowed nearly 5 pounds to creep back on so will have to get strict again in January...

Feel free to add me anyone, I enjoy having friends from the UK and log here everyday.
  • dannib898
    dannib898 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im Daniel (22) From North Yorkshire and today is the beginning of the rest of my life =)
  • jellybeanmusic
    jellybeanmusic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hey, Lindsay from Edinburgh. I reached a healthy weight in the summer after joining here just over a year ago. I'm maintaining well at the moment, but looking to focus a lot more on my fitness next year now that I've finally got on top of my weight. Feel free to add me :)
  • Sazzl3pie
    Options
    Hiya, I'm Saz from Edinburgh, 27 years old and would like to drop 2/3 dress sizes. :smile:
  • lawzza
    lawzza Posts: 11
    Options
    Lauren, 22, live in Glasgow!

Heaviest weight: 11 st 5
    Current weight: 10 st 3
    Goal weight: 9 st
  • CloudDogS
    Options
    Katherine 39 live in Plymouth
    Been 11-12 stone too long, like to lose 42 total lost 6 so far
    Breakthrough happening about now already!
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i'm 21 and from the uk :) add me anyone if you like
  • Insanity786
    Insanity786 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started Insanity 6 weeks ago then got ill. 3 weeks of being ill I have fully lost the motivation I started with. I was 11 stones until mid 20s, then went to nearly 14stones early this year. Would really appreciate knowing other people are also sweating and feeling the pain on those harder days.
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I am 24 from Chesterfield.. my progress is down here :)
  • AndyRogan
    AndyRogan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Nice to see another Chesterfield & surrounding area person on here
  • cmsmj1
    cmsmj1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Howdo - I'm Mark, 36 GSOH, OHAC, Likes outdoor pursuits, non smoker...etc etc...lol ..oh, wrong forum ;)

Joined here as I realised I was a lard *kitten* and have done very well over the 9 months I have been MFP'ing (though I do say so myself)

was 15st7 and now 12st7 - started C25K in July ish, can now run 10k in 52mins offroad, .have done three Duathlons..once I got motivated there was no stopping me!

Log all my stuff, all the time and probably need to not be as obsessed with it...bottom line - MFP works so all you guys and girls starting your journey - stick at it, roll along with it and you will be sorted in due course!

I live in Sheffield on the southside and it is an awesome place to be. I get out running and riding with my lurcher in the Peak District a few times a week (work and weather permitting) and am also doing the Stronglifts 5x5 thingy at minute.

not really planning to get much lighter - just going to make sure my changes stick and that I am not an unfit dad and husband that I was worried about becoming.

Keep it real people!
  • ash_37
    ash_37 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi I live in uk too. Im working out to turbo fire and love it. Im trying to lose 2 stones. Please add me.
  • amyrhianw
    Options
    That is exactly my weight, age and gw :) Hi!