.... portions of food, that's how I ended up here. Lol
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Feet, cuz you know :bigsmile:
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    hugs... the kind where you just get the other person's arms wrapped so tight around you, you feel like you're going to meld right in to them.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    ...bowls full of ice cream!
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Surprises!
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Books! And words!

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

That's not a legitimate word! :angry:

anim+mary+poppins+est%25C3%25A1s+doente.gif

Yes it is. First off Mary Poppins said it so your argument is invalid. Secondly it's in multiple dictionaries.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    CUPS OF COFFEE

Yeah, that does it for me .... Mmmmmm
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

Books! And words!

Yes it is. First off Mary Poppins said it so your argument is invalid. Secondly it's in multiple dictionaries.

Heavens to Murgatroyd! No need to get fired up!! I just meant it's not a word that you're going to use in everyday conversation, it may be in the dictionary, but it's defined as a word invented for a movie, and used to define that which cannot be described. Although you can break it down to interperate it as "Atoning for educability through delicate beauty", I personally don't think that people in general will use it, except in reference to that movie. Now here :flowerforyou:!
  • jnmaddock
    jnmaddock Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Brains and personality....
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options

Books! And words!

Heavens to Murgatroyd! No need to get fired up!! I just meant it's not a word that you're going to use in everyday conversation, it may be in the dictionary, but it's defined as a word invented for a movie, and used to define that which cannot be described. Although you can break it down to interperate it as "Atoning for educability through delicate beauty", I personally don't think that people in general will use it, except in reference to that movie. Now here :flowerforyou:!

Flowers accepted and returned. I wasn't really angry, just playing around, sorry if it came off different. :flowerforyou:

:drinker: Carry on.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Fight, Fight Fight
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Tempurpedic Beds
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

Flowers accepted and returned. I wasn't really angry, just playing around, sorry if it came off different. :flowerforyou:

:drinker: Carry on.

:drinker: Now I want a beer!
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    I like big...warnings and explanations.
    Several inappropriate posts have already been removed from this topic.

Just a reminder:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic or post based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Posts intended to titillate will be removed. Posts with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Longest word in existence(189,819 letters)... pronounced:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFR-ADakI-c

http://www.digitalspy.com/fun/news/a444700/longest-word-has-189819-letters-takes-three-hours-to-pronounce.html

Books! And words!

• 722_christina_722
    Options
    Muscles on a man. As well as other large areas.
  • mattf485
    mattf485 Posts: 129
    Options
    Chocolate bars.

and butts

especially butts
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    hands
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member