What about your diet today do you regret?

Options

Replies

• j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Not eating enough :frown:
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Regretting the Christmas Ale, in advance...
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Nothing! And I won't regret my high calorie day this weekend. Party, movies and a hockey game. It's life.
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I've done fine today, just like most days.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I don't think I will ever understand why people continue to assign such emotion to food.

It's there to nourish you and to be enjoyed.

I don't regret anything I ate today, or any day.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I regret nothing as well. Each day I do the best I can, which is the best I can do. And so far I've been doing a pretty good job at it. This is for the rest of my life. So I eat what I want. I just make it fit.
  • star5785
    star5785 Posts: 140
    Options
    Nothing so far, but ask me later :laugh:
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Carb-y breakfast, and I may regret the Chinese food for supper tonight... well, probably not!

OP - I'm so bad for eating my afternoon snack right after lunch. The only time I regret it is at 3pm when I'm starving!! lol
  • ujjz
    ujjz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The only thing I regret is I can't work like I'd hoped the day before Thanksgiving, because my shoulder is hurting.
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    My only regret is that I ate too many green beans. My boyfriend's mom put me in charge of prepping them for Thanksgiving tomorrow and I'm worried it'll be a noticeable amount missing! I'm sure it's not and I doubt she would care anyway. I really can't resist fresh snap beans. Mmm
  • rosemary98
    Options
    My only regret is that I ate too many green beans. My boyfriend's mom put me in charge of prepping them for Thanksgiving tomorrow and I'm worried it'll be a noticeable amount missing! I'm sure it's not and I doubt she would care anyway. I really can't resist fresh snap beans. Mmm

lol...green beans are one of my favorite...fresh or frozen.
  • SaraB_82
    SaraB_82 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I mistakenly bought two 4 packs of regular Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup instead of the low sodium version I usually get. I don't really care about sodium, but it makes me a little anxious to be almost 2,000 over what MFP suggests for me. I drink a TON of water though, so hopefully it'll all work out? It's 150 calories a can either, so I guess it's no biggie!

I still feel like an idiot though. :laugh:
  • Swiftdogs
    Swiftdogs Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I regret it, but I ate the marshmallows that were supposed to go on top of the candied yams for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Now I have to go buy some more.

I'd regret anything that would make me have to go near a grocery store today! :sick:

I regret that the greens on the sandwich I took for lunch were wilted.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Had a martini instead of glass of wine
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    No regrets at the moment...although I plan to have a piece of pumpkin pie, with whipped cream, in a little while. Since it fits in my calories for the day I don't plan to regret that either! But there are times I could do better, so I get it!
  • healthyserenity
    healthyserenity Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do regret the 6 Oreo cookies after lunch. Regretted them while I was swallowing each one, but ate them anyway. Put my blood sugar above the range I need to maintain, like I knew they would, but they were soo good in the instant before the regret hit... On the flip side, I'm proud of the fact that I stopped at 6, and resisted the tortilla chips later in the afternoon. I'm okay with feeling and copping to regret--its part of the learning process. What I learned is that I better come up with a more effective strategy to resist/ avoid the darn vending machine and its Oreo temptations. Now I know. Tomorrow I will do better.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    I regret only getting 16 ounces of frozen yogurt this afternoon... they have butterscotch, and it goes so great with the two chocolate flavors... but it's a seasonal flavor and they'll probably be out of it tomorrow morning. And I have calories left over now, so I totally could have gone bigger. :ohwell:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I regret not starting strength training sooner.

Food - no regrets. Unless it tastes bad - then much regret.
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I regret not researching more thoroughly how to make halvah. Darn thing hasn't set properly and I could have been enjoying it today if I had.
  • Walter__
    Walter__ Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    No regrets. I've been dieting since the first of the month at 2600-2700 calories. I've been meticulously counting every single thing I eat so I can't wait until tomorrow.

I'm eating whatever the hell I want and not counting a damn thing!!!