ScottF83 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    A handy what?

Pocket calculator?

They're pretty handy.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Was he buying? If so, it was technically his food.

NO! I paid because I didn't want him to think I owed him anything, so technically it was MY food! lol

Ummm what? Girl... online dating is our meal ticket. Stop trying to make a point and take the free food.

I got accused of doing this once. I was seriously insulted as I am NOT a cheap user... I earn my own way in the world and don't need a meal ticket! Now I know *WHY* I got accused of it.

*sigh*

Some women really let the side down... :-/
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options

NO! I paid because I didn't want him to think I owed him anything, so technically it was MY food! lol

hahaha even worse!!!!! he's a moron.

Well he was better than the guy who built a "log cabin" out of chicken bones while we were talking. Or the other guy who said "So, how's this happening? Back to your place or do you just want to do me in the back seat?"

I dunno, I see building the 'log cabin' as just a case of nerves, ya know fidgeting (But I wasn't there)
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

Ummm what? Girl... online dating is our meal ticket. Stop trying to make a point and take the free food.

I got accused of doing this once. I was seriously insulted as I am NOT a cheap user... I earn my own way in the world and don't need a meal ticket! Now I know *WHY* I got accused of it.

*sigh*

So it went like this. . . Opened the thread, started reading, started laughing HARD and then BAM it hit's ya. Like a brick wall. There always has to be "that one" person. Sheesh! Some perspective for the negative, I am super sure she was joking, In fact I definitely laughed when I read it. Everything is going to be okay buckaroo! Just sit back, relax and enjoy. . .
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options

*sigh*

FYI: Men love it when thier date pulls out the "I don't need your chairity so let's split the check" card. </sarcasm>
  • Ailbe1
    Ailbe1 Posts: 164
    Options
    A handy what?

Pocket calculator?

They're pretty handy.

Speaking of which, I lost my pocket calculator!
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    A handy what?

Pocket calculator?

They're pretty handy.

Speaking of which, I lost my pocket calculator!
    There's an APP for that :)
    machete-kills-2---phone-gif_212019.gif
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Only normal if this was an authentic Asian restaurant and you had discussed family style eating.

Besides dinner on a first date, what a chump!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

*sigh*

I wouldn't be insulted at all. I make good money but I spend it all on clothes and products to make me look better. if homes can't appreciate my sacrifices... well, too bad, my wallet's empty so dinner's on him by default.
  • D8vidFitness
    Options
    If my girl and I hit it off, I would do it (eat off her plate) just to show enclosure, but if it wasn't an eye-to-eye thing, then that's just plain rude hahaha. SHUT THAT DOOR AINT NO SECOND DATE HOMIES
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I think its okay..if you're attracted to the person enough lol..otherwise it seems awkward
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Weird for a first date.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Well I had the same thing happen (it was a 2nd date however), but then after he took a bite of my food, he tried to feed me something from his plate on his fork! We hadn't even kissed yet, so I was really not into swapping spit at that point, it just kind of grossed me out. There wasn't a 3rd date.
  • cheers_b
    cheers_b Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    maybe he was dyslectic..... your plate was his, etc?
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    If my girl and I hit it off, I would do it (eat off her plate) just to show enclosure, but if it wasn't an eye-to-eye thing, then that's just plain rude hahaha. SHUT THAT DOOR AINT NO SECOND DATE HOMIES
    I agree... it seems normal to me. Then again I hardly ever finish my food at a restaurant so I welcome the help lol
  • saree2013
    Options
    I agree... it seems normal to me. Then again I hardly ever finish my food at a restaurant so I welcome the help lol

Ditto (except the "hardly ever finish my food" part- which is what got me here in the first place).
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

What's "showing enclosure"?
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

I buy for any woman as long as I get a handy afterwards.
    How YOU doin?!
  • D8vidFitness
    Options

What's "showing enclosure"?

Being comfortable around the significant other, eating off the same plate, sharing drinks, stuff like that :)