Looking 4 bad Girls

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    You all bore me

I'm certain that we do. Any minute now however your perfect dream girl bad girl may show up, so....
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Well dear butchering english language is not that difficult....you just have to watch cbs:) You don´t have? Well maybe you don´t understand......but it´s ok....´ll translate 4 ya.

You know what a pervert is? Somone wheareing a helmet with horne a beard and thinking he´s cool.....oh wait, that not perverts..thats the ones saxonies killled 4 beeing perverts!

Please stahp the bee shaming. Bees MUST do that to flowers. For our survival as a planet.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    You know what a pervert is? Somone wheareing a helmet with horne a beard and thinking he´s cool.....oh wait, that not perverts..thats the ones saxonies killled 4 beeing perverts!

cool-starry-bra.jpg

i like you.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    KK, I loose.......I am a dumb head, a nerd, a geek........just wanne see if I could a girl make fly on me......

Sorry..........I am useless.....:sad:

Wait......oh just a moment.......ups.....just read all the comments........No.....my failure.....sorry.....Or, not?

I don´t give a peace of.... who the fruit you are......You wanne be what? I am german didn´t you know we don´t have any behavior?

Oh well that clears thing up. Thanks. :flowerforyou:
    [/quote

Baaaaahahahaha!! You are my new favorite person!! :flowerforyou:
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options

cool-starry-bra.jpg

i like you.

Damn you are a pervert, hahahahaha.......plz show me your sexy bikin ars :D
  • Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I can't stop laughing at this thread, lollll

• Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Well dear butchering english language is not that difficult....you just have to watch cbs:) You don´t have? Well maybe you don´t understand......but it´s ok....´ll translate 4 ya.

Oh no you didn't!! skullshank is a kickass dude, you are a desperate little man...
    puLfaAD.gif
  • skullshank
    Options

cool-starry-bra.jpg

i like you.

mankini_70576.jpg
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

cool-starry-bra.jpg

i like you.

mankini_70576.jpg

Very Niiiiice
  • branflakes1980
    Options

Please stahp the bee shaming. Bees MUST do that to flowers. For our survival as a planet.

Seriously!! I think I might love you :heart:
  • branflakes1980
    Options

cool-starry-bra.jpg

i like you.

The sad thing about this is I don't think he gets it. Like AT ALL!! Its a damn shame too!
  • skullshank
    Options

cool-starry-bra.jpg

i like you.

The sad thing about this is I don't think he gets it. Like AT ALL!! Its a damn shame too!

yeah, i fear this joke was lost on him.
    pity, really....i love the classics.
  • LogicalReflex
    Options
    Wtf have I just read? lol
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

cool-starry-bra.jpg

i like you.

mankini_70576.jpg

10/10 WB
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

cool-starry-bra.jpg

i like you.

mankini_70576.jpg

Would bang/spank/flirt/marry! :drinker:
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    What's going on in here?

2up94qc.jpg
  • LogicalReflex
    Options
    Damn Images!
    Can't upload mine :(
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yeah realy nice sein`that bad gurls......awwww.nope.......lol
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Yeah realy nice sein`that bad gurls......awwww.nope.......lol
    Uh...what does that mean? Are you looking for bad girls, or girls who like bad English?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    87355d1377653252-random-pictures-thread-sfw-gets-horse-youre-trying-too-hard-thumb-jpg?stc=1
This discussion has been closed.