PLEASE Give Me Your Opinions And Advice?

Options
13»

Replies

• HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    There's a wonderful person on MFP called (I think) Handfordrose. She's 68 years old and in a wheelchair and has lost almost 100 pounds. She's about to have knee surgery so she can walk. She writes a great blog -- look her up on the member database or the community/forum search feature. She started swimming because she couldn't exercise any other way.

I know you clearly said you don't want to swim because it would embarrass you, but maybe you can get to a mental place where you don't care what other people think -- plus so many people with injuries and disabilities use swimming.
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    no need for all the bells and whistles. You dont even need to exercise in the beginning, cut your calories to 1700 and lose about 50lbs then start the activity. You lose weight mostly by what you put in your mouth, I think you are overthinking it. Juices are great, but why not eat? I have lost 120lbs and have maintained that loss for almost 3 years. I need to lose about 30 more. It is not that hard. Just dont look oiutside for some machine, or miracle "plan" eat at a deficit, when you lose some start moving/