whats the most amount of weight you lost in

Options
30 days?
60 days?
90 days?

Just curious. Had someone tell me they lost 62 lbs in 45 days. They hold the record still! Btw I'm not promoting fast weight loss etc. It's just a question :)

Replies

• t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    how about 352# in 16 months?
  • MzExclusive85
    Options

whoa!!!!!!!!!!!! That would definitely take #1 spot. Kudos to u!!
  • Calories4Life
    Options

You lost it all on MFP?
  • MzExclusive85
    Options

You lost it all on MFP?

• MzExclusive85
    Options

You lost it all on MFP?

Id like some tips!!
  • katbirdinpa
    Options
    240 lbs in 24 months
  • HerbalifeAngie
    Options
    I lost 33 pounds in 40 days .
  • MzExclusive85
    Options
    240 lbs in 24 months

congrats to you thats amazing!
  • MzExclusive85
    Options
    I lost 33 pounds in 40 days .

that's pretty awesome. ..I know it was an awesome feeling
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I lost 45 pounds in 2 months... about 30 the first month, about 15 the second, and then it slowed down. Total lost was 75 pounds in 18 months.
  • jensiegel39
    jensiegel39 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Geez. I was feeling good about my rate of weight loss until I read all this. I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. I've been at it for five weeks and have lost 11.2 lbs. I am at the gym 1 - 2 hours a day, playing tennis a few times a week and taking Zumba 3 - 4 times a week. I think I'm working hard and meeting my calories (usually under, which may be the problem). Any thoughts on how some people lose it so much faster?
  • MzExclusive85
    Options
    I lost 45 pounds in 2 months... about 30 the first month, about 15 the second, and then it slowed down. Total lost was 75 pounds in 18 months.

Wow I just don't understand how people can lose so much! The most I've lost was like 13 lbs only because I literally under ate the wholeeee month! How do y'all do it
  • MzExclusive85
    Options
    Geez. I was feeling good about my rate of weight loss until I read all this. I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. I've been at it for five weeks and have lost 11.2 lbs. I am at the gym 1 - 2 hours a day, playing tennis a few times a week and taking Zumba 3 - 4 times a week. I think I'm working hard and meeting my calories (usually under, which may be the problem). Any thoughts on how some people lose it so much faster?

What I was thinking exactly!!!!!
  • jensiegel39
    jensiegel39 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Okay, it's not just me...
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options

Don't worry your doing great! Some simply have more to lose. Keep doing what your doing :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Way back in 2000-2001, I lost 70 lb between November and March...so 70 lb in under 5 months.

This time around I have lost 98 lb but it's taken me 5 years. TOTALLY okay with that, as I'm losing weight in a healthier fashion and feel great. I lost the first 45 lb slowly in 4 years and it's taken me about 8 months to lose the most recent 53 lb since joining this site.
  • pudgypibblelover
    Options
  • GingerJenX3
    Options
    You did awesome! I am at that same rate 11 pounds in 4.5 weeks, that average I think! slow and steady!
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    I lost 94 pounds in less then 1 year-I have kept it off- for 5 years-I do the same go to the gym do cardio weights and do zumba for the ;ast five years-I go up sometime 2 pounds maybe 5 pounds and I catch it
  • aurora_spring
    Options
    A person's starting weight is something to keep in mind when comparing rate of weight loss.

I recently lost about 15 lbs. in 5 weeks time, my quickest. I am 5'7 and 170 lbs.