1235»

Replies

• Faridha
    Faridha Posts: 3
    Options
    SW: 297 ** CW: 252.2 ** GW: 130
    1st mini goal: 280 lbs by 5/30/10 (my 2nd anniversary) ~ met 5/28/10
    2nd mini goal: 270 by 6/10/10 ~ met 6/12/10
    3rd mini goal: 240 by 10/2/10 (my 21st B-day)
    4th mini goal: 200 by 3/23/11 (my daughter's 1st B-day)
    5th mini goal: 160 (lowest I reached before) by 9/27/11 (my son's 3rd B-day)
    final goal: 130 by 3/23/12

Your final goal is one day before mine! Keep up the great work making your goals.

To the author: Great job. These mini milestones are always great and inspire us to keep going! I might have missed this but how much are you trying to lose?
  • meeyanglor
    Options
    Wow...I'm motivated now...
  • 46barbra57
    Options
    You were actually very beautiful before you lost the weight. Now you look even better! Good for you! You should be very proud. Barbra
  • fifiharris01
    fifiharris01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great! I started myfitnesspal this week, I'm hoping to do as well as you. Very inspiring. Any weight loss "secrets" you can share? :-)
  • itsmychele
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!! What an inspiration! I just started this and am hoping for results just like yours.. thanks for motivating me!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the good work! It's really paying off!
  • Ma2ry
    Ma2ry Posts: 1
    Options
    How long did it take you to drop 30 pounds?
  • sparis88
    sparis88 Posts: 30
    Options
    You look great and happy! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    wow, awesome pics.....keep up the good work.....I just started and would love to be friends on here for support! Thanks, Michele
  • smacaulay
    smacaulay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I can see the pictures and you have come a long way! you are beautiful - just keep it up!:wink:
  • iluvdaisies
    Options
    You look great. . .what an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!