Cyber Monday sale on QUEST bars

Options
13»

Replies

• firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I've never tried these, but I'm a sucker for a good deal. Can anyone chime in on taste? Is there any artificial sweetener after taste? I was thinking about the white chocolate raspberry and the cookie dough flavors. TIA!

I really like them, no weird after taste IMHO. WCR and CCCD are the most superior of flavors. Chocolate peanut butter is decent, cinnamon roll is okay, and the rest all make me sadfaced, especially the double chocolate. Such a let down.

No way! I think the Double Chocolate became my new favorite; I wasn't a fan of the chocolate brownie at all, but these hit the chocolate on the head. Cookie Dough is definitely amazing. I can't stand any of them without microwaving them at least 10 seconds anymore though.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Just bumping this for my friends on my wall
  • FitNurseLex
    FitNurseLex Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You are an actual angel descended from heaven to bring us this message. May all your gains be lean, and your bacon never burnt.

^^THIS. Lolololol
  • transmute
    transmute Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've never tried these, but I'm a sucker for a good deal. Can anyone chime in on taste? Is there any artificial sweetener after taste? I was thinking about the white chocolate raspberry and the cookie dough flavors. TIA!

I really like them, no weird after taste IMHO. WCR and CCCD are the most superior of flavors. Chocolate peanut butter is decent, cinnamon roll is okay, and the rest all make me sadfaced, especially the double chocolate. Such a let down.

Thanks :) I'm going to pick up singles of those two flavors at the supermarket tonight before ordering the boxes.

Just so you know, you can buy sample pack boxes on the websites that contain one or two each of their most popular flavours-- they're included in the sale. That's what I did, because a) bargain and b) get to try all the flavours!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

I've only had the CCCD. I thought it had a little bit of an aftertaste, but not enough to make me never want to eat them again. You didn't like the double chocolate? I heard that one was good. Now I have sadface.\

ETA thanks OP!!!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    That's a great price but I have found that sugar alcohol that is in the quest bar hinders weight loss. Just be careful!

That doesn't seem likely at all. I have eaten probably about 500 of them. Weight loss rate has not been affected.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

They are the best tasting store-bought bars I've ever tried. Well, there are tastier bars out there but they are just glorified candy bars. These are the best compromise between flavor and nutrition.
  • alphal0b0
    alphal0b0 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    BUMP!

Bought 4 boxes today... Wish I could have bought more but need to save some of my budget as I need some protein powder also.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Awesome, just ordered two boxes, thanks for the heads-up OP.

Rigger
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That's better than the GNC sale. 2 boxes ordered! YAY!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    YAY I'm glad to be able to make us all poorer haha, and when all my boxes come in, I'm going to take a picture of me swimming in Quest Bars!

I had to share here...cause probably no one on my facebook feed would get as excited as my MFP fam hahaha
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I wish there was free shipping to Canada :(

i know, the shipping just adds the discount back on plus more, boooo