What meal do you eat the most calories?

Options
13»

Replies

• sirvivor007
    sirvivor007 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My green breakfast shake is always the biggest unless I have a cheat meal and dine out for dinner.
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Dinner as I don't really get hungry until 4/5pm
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    All of my meals are usually between 200-300 calories but sometimes they're more. I eat 600-900 calories of meals and then the remaining 680-380 I use up on snacks. I like to have a couple snacks throughout the day and I'm a big fan of snacking at night!
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I save supper for more calories. I keep breakfast and lunch light since I sit on my rear in an office at work every day.
  • SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    dinner
  • Trissyboo
    Trissyboo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Lunch is definitely my biggest meal of the day. I can consume anywhere from 500 to 700 calories for lunch. I do not do a lot of carbohydrates for dinner so my calories tend to be a little less at dinner time.
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    If I eat too early in the day I feel starved throughout the day and usually over do it. I tend to wake up at about 2 PM daily, so I guess its just like a "late" breakfast (lol) but I eat almost all of my calories at dinner and have a few snacks after the fact.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Randomly changes from day to day.
  • 50poundshed
    Options
    I actually usually eat the most calories in snacks. It works and it keeps me from bingeing.

I think this is the answer to my problems here !