This could happen to anyone. So plan ahead.

Options
It's 11:58PM, and you're just about to doze off. It's been a long day and you've just realized that you've only eaten 1199 calories. How do you spend your last two minutes before starvation mode kills you?

Replies

• ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    It's 11:58PM, and you're just about to doze off. It's been a long day and you've just realized that you've only eaten 1199 calories. How do you spend your last two minutes before starvation mode kills you?

Wondering how on Earth I made it to 11:58 PM with that many calories left. Seriously, dinner and dessert take up at LEAST that, if not more.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

Eating
  • sara_qayoom
    Options
    Lol this made my day :)
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I make up for it in turkey and sweet potato pie left over from Thanksgiving.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I spend the last two minutes knowing I'll just have to make it up during the week and thankful I don't believe that one day can undermine my success or send me into "starvation mode".
  • LivviLosing
    LivviLosing Posts: 34 Member
    Options

I spend the last two minutes knowing I'll just have to make it up during the week and thankful I don't believe that one day can undermine my success or send me into "starvation mode".

vo3itv.jpg
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Wonder how I've gotten to a point where I have 601 calories left in my day?
  • GothicaAdore
    GothicaAdore Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Shrug? I mean, I've been under 1200 calories before, I'll be under again. I try to eat up to 1200 but occasionally even after a snack I'm at 1150. Other days I eat 1300.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Fingernails.
    If mine are gone, I eat my husband's. If those are gone, I start on toenails.
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I relax until death comes ehh.... It was a fun ride right lol
  • lydiaannepage
    lydiaannepage Posts: 172 Member
    Options

Fingernails.

This made me laugh out loud :laugh:
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    This is another problem i have never faced, even when i was sick..I dont know if that is sad or a good thing. I always manage to clean up my calories for the day(1500+)
  • gafs20
    gafs20 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I never have that problem until today! I've been so busy I've forgot to snack (didn't think it was possible!) had a yoghurt apple and advent Calendar choc.... Hoping my body won't notice the 11 calories short I am!
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    This is another problem i have never faced, even when i was sick..I dont know if that is sad or a good thing. I always manage to clean up my calories for the day(1500+)

haha a couple Thanksgivings ago, Grandma brought the norovirus to dinner!!

...I wasn't able to eat for 3 days. I thought I was dying. I think I lost like 8 lbs that "vacation"
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Just eat some boogers.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Fingernails.

Is that the "weird trick" that those banner ads keep talking about?
  • tierra_nicole
    Options
    There needs to be a "like" button for this!!!
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    rub and tug?
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Well I can tell you what I'm *not* going to do. A jumping jack. Wife won't get the insurance money if it's ruled a suicide ....
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I just go to sleep and figure I'll make up for it at the weekend. Alternately, I sprint to the fridge and shovel cheese in my mouth like there will never be dairy again. Depends on what kind of day I've had. ;)