This could happen to anyone. So plan ahead.

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Well, considering that I was probably sick all day if that was all I ate, I'd probably curl up under the covers and hope I felt better in the morning
  • nytrifisoul
    nytrifisoul Posts: 500 Member
    Whats funny about this, is I had planned to eat a bowl of cereal while watching one of my tv shows late one night. I started falling asleep and jumped up and ate two servings of raisin bran w/milk (460 cal) and as soon as i finished it i fell asleep. I think back and wonder why I just didnt go to sleepand save those calories for the next day..lol
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    I'll just hope I wake up in the morning and didn't starve to death.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    It's 11:58PM, and you're just about to doze off. It's been a long day and you've just realized that you've only eaten 1199 calories. How do you spend your last two minutes before starvation mode kills you?

Fingernails.
    If mine are gone, I eat my husband's. If those are gone, I start on toenails.

If your husband's nearby...

...might I suggest...

...an alternative course of action.

IYKWIM
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Think outside the box: turn your clock back and finish eating your calories. Duh!
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    I'll just hope I wake up in the morning and didn't starve to death.
    Prayer circle.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Well, considering that I was probably sick all day if that was all I ate, I'd probably curl up under the covers and hope I felt better in the morning

This. The only days I've ever eaten under 1200 is because I have a stomach bug.

I normally eat 1200 by sometime during lunch.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Well I can tell you what I'm *not* going to do. A jumping jack. Wife won't get the insurance money if it's ruled a suicide ....

Lmao! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Srsly?? I never forget to eat. Doesn't matter what the day is like. I could have the worst stomach flu, practically vomiting out of my eye sockets, and still be thinking "I could really go for some cake."
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Pray that b!tch starvation mode doesn't show up and undo all my hard work.

OR

Me + a jar of peanut butter + chocolate chips + spoon = 600 calories (maybe more haha)
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Pizza
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    go into grief mode.
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    warm glass of almond milk...mmm
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Umm eat all the cookies, obviously.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Is this a trick question? I have cheesecake and beer in the fridge, ice cream in the freezer, and all the components of s'mores in the cupboard.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    It's 11:58PM, and you're just about to doze off. It's been a long day and you've just realized that you've only eaten 1199 calories. How do you spend your last two minutes before starvation mode kills you?

hookers and blow.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

I spend the last two minutes knowing I'll just have to make it up during the week and thankful I don't believe that one day can undermine my success or send me into "starvation mode".

vo3itv.jpg

87355d1377653252-random-pictures-thread-sfw-gets-horse-youre-trying-too-hard-thumb-jpg?stc=1
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member

hookers and blow.

But what would you do with the other minute? Baddumcha.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member

Since I eat 1200 calories I swallow a tiny little bit of tooth paste while brushing my teeth and hope that that will keep me from under eating......:o).
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member

hookers and blow.

But what would you do with the other minute? Baddumcha.

hookers is plural.