Get fit by Spring - Lets do this!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ldelahanty1974
    ldelahanty1974 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    So our first weigh in is on the first? Sounds great! Should be a great motivator.
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    So our first weigh in is on the first? Sounds great! Should be a great motivator.

The first recorded weight is on the first :) I have a mini goal myself to be at 172 at the least on the first day
  • ldelahanty1974
    Options

The first recorded weight is on the first :) I have a mini goal myself to be at 172 at the least on the first day
    I too have a mini goal for then, I would really like to weigh 201, if I do I will have lost 50 pounds total so far since October 18.
    I currently weigh 213 so I think I can get close in those 12 days. We shall see....good luck with your goal.
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in. Thanks for posting this!

I turn 40 tomorrow! Can't believe I'm so old :-).

Height: 5'4"
    Current weight: 138.6
    Goal weight 120.0

Currently doing Focus T25 6 days a week and hard core yoga 3 days a week.
  • jonzo21
    Options

I too have a mini goal for then, I would really like to weigh 201, if I do I will have lost 50 pounds total so far since October 18.
    I currently weigh 213 so I think I can get close in those 12 days. We shall see....good luck with your goal.

that would be an awesome way to start out the new year, huh?!

Goal weight 120.0

happy birthday! You don't look 40, I'd say late 20's early 30's! That's definitely a good thing!
  • katedana
    Options
    Happy Birthday! 40 is awesome. I am 44 and life just keeps getting better. Thank you for the friend request/add. I have to laugh because we are almost the same exact size (height and weight) with the same reasons we want to lose weight (augh the muffin top/bikini challenge). Where it seems you love sugar, I am a salt-aholic, always reaching for a savory snack. Doesn't matter, we can *all* do this! :)
  • ldelahanty1974
    Options

Goal weight 120.0

Happy Birthday. I know it is a difficult age, I am trying to hang on to the last of the months of being 39. Lol
  • jonzo21
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well with the holidays!

My weakness on Christmas was the pumpkin cheesecake and quiche. sooo good though..
  • ldelahanty1974
    Options
    I can't find where to weigh in, can someone tell me?
  • jonzo21
    Options
    I can't find where to weigh in, can someone tell me?

it is on the group forums, there's a topic called "spreadsheet" and a link inside which leads to a google doc!